XenCore Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

Very very interesting. Only problem is that I should disable all the mod I've yet done in the templates to achieve some of these effects... I'll study on this...

This looks like an excellent mod, and has some features I really want - however I am worried it won't work as my forum as quite a different theme than standard - is there anyway you would be able to tell if it would likely work for me?

Also, one of the mods - glow around the avatar - when does the glow show? Is it constant or when the user is online? I am looking for the function to display a glow when the user is only, but no glow when they are offline?

This looks like an excellent mod, and has some features I really want - however I am worried it won't work as my forum as quite a different theme than standard - is there anyway you would be able to tell if it would likely work for me?

Also, one of the mods - glow around the avatar - when does the glow show? Is it constant or when the user is online? I am looking for the function to display a glow when the user is only, but no glow when they are offline?
All changes are made in css, I think she will walk on a slightly modified original style, but I can not guarantee.

Glow is alway, because to display when the user is online, requires the addition of an add-on. (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/online-status-indicator-within-threads.8813/)

Sorry I am a little confused - do you mean that if I install another addon, the glow will only display when the user is online, or that regardless, the glow is always on?

Hi, purchased and it is fantastic, will leave a review shortly!

A couple of things if you can help me:

Using floating navbar & floating sidebar at the same time - this works, but when scrolling down the navbar comes over the top of the sidebar - is this normal?
The mouseover which creates a glow effect over forums and threads, please can you advise where I can change the colour? I would like the glow to be red rather than white
Finally, can you point me to where I can edit the properties for the seperators used when separating the sticky threads, so I can change them to match my theme?

Many thanks

Hi, purchased and it is fantastic, will leave a review shortly!
Thank you (y)

Using floating navbar & floating sidebar at the same time - this works, but when scrolling down the navbar comes over the top of the sidebar - is this normal?
Yes, it's normal.
The mouseover which creates a glow effect over forums and threads, please can you advise where I can change the colour? I would like the glow to be red rather than white
In XenCore.css template, search:
Code:
<xen:if is="@XenCore_lueur_bloc_user">
.messageUserBlock {box-shadow: 0 0 10px red;}
</xen:if>
Replace with:
Code:
<xen:if is="@XenCore_lueur_bloc_user">
.messageUserBlock {box-shadow: 0 0 10px white;}
Finally, can you point me to where I can edit the properties for the seperators used when separating the sticky threads, so I can change them to match my theme?
In XenCore.css template, here:
Code:
<xen:if is="@XenCore_separate_thread_important">
modify the code here

Last edited:
question, what will happen if both are ON?:)

• Effect of rotation of logo - Render effect of rotation of logo -> VIDEO
  • Effect on the links of the board (using H3 tag) - Render effect on the links of the board (using H3 tag) -> VIDEO

Regarding the Sticky Navbar, how can I make to have only the first row stickied without the second one (Mark forums read, Search forums, Watched forums, etc.)? Also I did like to have it without opacity (not transparent).

[BUG] When the Sticky Navbar function is active the "Top" link at the footer doesn't work. Tested on XF 1.3.3 using stock theme.

Regarding the Sticky Navbar, how can I make to have only the first row stickied without the second one (Mark forums read, Search forums, Watched forums, etc.)? Also I did like to have it without opacity (not transparent).
In XenCore.css template, replace:
Code:
#navigation.sticky { position:fixed; top:0px; left:0px; right: 0; z-index:7499; opacity: 0.8;}
by
Code:
#navigation.sticky { position:fixed; top:0px; left:0px; right: 0; z-index:7499;}
[BUG] When the Sticky Navbar function is active the "Top" link at the footer doesn't work. Tested on XF 1.3.3 using stock theme.

Thank you, fixed in the next update ;)

Allan updated XenCore Framework with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.0 -> 2.0.0

- Full responsive now !
- Use awesome icons
- 2 news postbit (vertical & horizontal)
- new: collapse sidebar system
- Collapse categories
- more and more features ...

Features (60):
  • Display text in the header - Displays a banner in the header, you can put an image and html -> VIDEO
  • Ad visitors - Show an ad as a banner above the forums, only visible to visitors. HTML is allowed ->...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I appreciate this is a request for customisation, but I really like the glow feature you have around the avatar. Would it be possible for the glow only to show when the member is online? I know there are other mods that allow a banner to show when the user is online, so I am hoping it is possible :)

Hi,

I appreciate this is a request for customisation, but I really like the glow feature you have around the avatar. Would it be possible for the glow only to show when the member is online? I know there are other mods that allow a banner to show when the user is online, so I am hoping it is possible :)
Hey DON, that requires the addition of an add-on. (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/online-status-indicator-within-threads.8813/)

In the next version, I'll try to provide a glow function compatible with add-on.

Top Bottom