[XenConcept] Restrict Guest Views

[XenConcept] Restrict Guest Views [Paid] 2.1.1 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Attention for all user: If you looking for alternative smaller addon without Branding free then another addon here. This addon overview show Visible branding > No but Developer are silent adding Copyright link and he will be forcing purchasing Branding free is $50 for remove Copyright link.

ScreenShot00112.webp

Result:

ScreenShot00114.webp

Attention for all user: If you looking for alternative smaller addon without Branding free then another addon here. This addon overview show Visible branding > No but Developer are silent adding Copyright link and he will be forcing purchasing Branding free is $50 for remove Copyright link.

View attachment 239752

Result:

View attachment 239753

The description has been modified.

Under no circumstances do I force you to buy it.

30$ = All addOns

Last edited:
The description has been modified.

Under no circumstances do I force you to buy it.

50$ = All addOns

Why I am purchased your addon? Because your addon overview showing Visible branding > No. So now recently changed your mind and adding Copyright link because you need earning more money. Why you are adding adding Copyright link after 2 years? So please can you make refund please?

Why I am purchased your addon? Because your addon overview showing Visible branding > No. So now recently changed your mind and adding Copyright link because you need earning more money. Why you are adding adding Copyright link after 2 years? So please can you make refund please?

Because there is no more sale or very little. Its a way to keep add-ons up to date.

I have updated that one too but the rest should be updated, as I requested in the other thread, by the author.

If they haven't all been updated by the end of the week please feel free to report the relevant resources and we will look into it.

Hello,

In the last version we added a copyright in the footer.

copyright_footer.webp

For this add-on, the withdrawal is free of charge. To withdraw it, you can select the "Branding free" add-on when purchasing the add-on or even after the purchase.

At the time of purchase:

product_purchase_extras.webp

Once the purchase is made:

extras_branding_free.webp

A tutorial will available soon.

@XenConcept Getting Server error log with Xenforo v2.2.8 Patch 1

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null src/addons/XenConcept/RestrictGuestViews/Listener.php:28

Generated by: Nirjonmela Dec 24, 2021 at 6:41 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XenConcept/RestrictGuestViews/Listener.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 28)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(52): XenConcept\RestrictGuestViews\Listener::optionTabbed(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), 'admin', 'option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2853): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(761): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array, NULL)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/trophy_list.php(48): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('trophy_list', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:trophy_li...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Trophy\\Listi...', 'admin:trophy_li...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/admin.php?trophies/"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["trophies/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom