[XenConcept] Profile Post Attach

[XenConcept] Profile Post Attach [Paid] 2.0.1 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I manually added a way to post new profile posts from the whats new profile post section. I can make profile posts from there, but the editor will not display the upload image option. I think it might have to do with permissions maybe?

1590305768392.webp

here is the code for the added profile post to the whats new profile post template:
1590305827741.webp

After testing I have no problem. Would you have access to your forum to test where the error comes from?
Did you try to post from the home page at greasygamer.com? Unless you made an account, you wont be able to post and see the difference.

The issue is on greasygamer.com. The working version is on the individual profiles on the website.

Pre-sales question. Will you be updating this for 2.2? Since the editor is different and it also has Quick Insert. Thanks!

• If you remove the add-on do the attachments stay in the post?
  • If you disable the add-on or remove the permission do the attachments stay in the post?
  • And what happens to the above if you rebuild attachments?
Thanks again.

Hello,

Pre-sales question. Will you be updating this for 2.2? Since the editor is different and it also has Quick Insert. Thanks!
If this is possible, yes of course!

• If you remove the add-on do the attachments stay in the post?
  • If you disable the add-on or remove the permission do the attachments stay in the post?
  • And what happens to the above if you rebuild attachments?
  • Yes. I'll change that in the next version. I hadn't thought of that.
  • Yes the BB Code "attach" is always present.
  • What do you mean?

Excellent and thanks!
On the last point I just meant, is it safe to run the rebuild attachments job after you have disabled or removed your add-on and they will stay. If you are adding point #1, then the issue would be no problem. Thanks for your attention! Great add-on!

Last edited:
Addon returns 500er in my testforum with xf beta 2.2

Fatal error: Declaration of XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost::canViewAttachments() must be compatible with XF\Entity\ProfilePost::canViewAttachments(&$error = NULL): bool in /homepages/***/src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php on line 140

Addon returns 500er in my testforum with xf beta 2.2

Fatal error: Declaration of XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost::canViewAttachments() must be compatible with XF\Entity\ProfilePost::canViewAttachments(&$error = NULL): bool in /homepages/***/src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php on line 140

Hello,

The add-on is not compatible with XF 2.2.

Top Bottom