[XenConcept] Profile Post Attach

[XenConcept] Profile Post Attach [Paid] 2.0.1 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Hi! Is this available for 2.0? I'm running v2.0.7 and not ready to upgrade yet. Would LOVE to have this addon! Any chance you have a version for 2.0 or would consider making one? Thanks!

@XenConcept I know this may not quite related but would it possible if you could you add usergroup permission option "Post new profile posts on other member profile"?

Hi! Is this available for 2.0? I'm running v2.0.7 and not ready to upgrade yet
Hello,
It is not working for version 2.0.x

Any chance you have a version for 2.0 or would consider making one

No, I'm sorry.

@XenConcept I know this may not quite related but would it possible if you could you add usergroup permission option "Post new profile posts on other member profile"?

Hello,

Your request is not adapted to the add-on. Your request can be added to the following add-on: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenconcept-advanced-permissions.6289/

A great add-on even if I suggest you put the button to attach the file next to "Post" and not above .. otherwise it is graphically not very pleasant.

have this error on addons When i try to open the profile....

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function canViewAttachForProfilePost() on null in src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php on line 32

1. XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost->canViewAttachments() in src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php at line 103

2. XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost->getBbCodeRenderOptions() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 228

3. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->getFullRenderOptions() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 216

4. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 2035

5. XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode()

6. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 936

7. XF\Template\Templater->func() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/profile_post_macros.php at line 135

8. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701

9. XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/member_view.php at line 355

10. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315

11. XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24

12. XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48

13. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 458

14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 440

15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400

16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58

17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184

18. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391

19. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

have this error on addons When i try to open the profile....

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function canViewAttachForProfilePost() on null in src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php on line 32

1. XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost->canViewAttachments() in src/addons/XenConcept/ProfilePostAttach/XF/Entity/ProfilePost.php at line 103

2. XenConcept\ProfilePostAttach\XF\Entity\ProfilePost->getBbCodeRenderOptions() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 228

3. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->getFullRenderOptions() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 216

4. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 2035

5. XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode()

6. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 936

7. XF\Template\Templater->func() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/profile_post_macros.php at line 135

8. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701

9. XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/member_view.php at line 355

10. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315

11. XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24

12. XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48

13. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 458

14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 440

15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400

16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58

17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184

18. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391

19. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

How to reproduce the error? For the moment we have not yet been able to reproduce the error.

• Angry
Reactions: WxP
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:

Is this add-on available or not? On the "overview" page it appears to be available for purchase.

Is this add-on stable? I'm asking because it says it is "beta" version. I would hate to install it and then result in a bunch of bugs and errors.

Is this add-on available or not? On the "overview" page it appears to be available for purchase.

Is this add-on stable? I'm asking because it says it is "beta" version. I would hate to install it and then result in a bunch of bugs and errors.
It is still available and working like a charm!

Hello,

So far no problems have been detected.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Can anyone else verify this? @XenConcept

Is this the only add-on that provides this capability to add attachments to profile posts?

it seems to me that yes

Top Bottom