Resource icon

[XenConcept] Mini Avatar with Tag 2.0.2

No permission to download
Understandable. But since it is already marked "unmaintained", I feared you will leave it soon.
Nice addon, by the way. Thank you!

@XenConcept what would I have to modify in your your tag_render template to add group styling to usernames?

I tried this which does modify the color but sets the same color for all groups:
Code:
<a href="{$link}" class="username--style{$xf.visitor.display_style_group_id}" data-xf-init="member-tooltip"
       data-user-id="{$user.user_id}"
       data-username="@{$user.username}">{{ $xf.options.xc_mini_avatar_tag_remove_arrobase ? '' : '@' }}{$user.username}</a>

@XenConcept what would I have to modify in your your tag_render template to add group styling to usernames?

I tried this which does modify the color but sets the same color for all groups:
Code:
<a href="{$link}" class="username--style{$xf.visitor.display_style_group_id}" data-xf-init="member-tooltip"
       data-username="@{$user.username}">{{ $xf.options.xc_mini_avatar_tag_remove_arrobase ? '' : '@' }}{$user.username}</a>

Hello,

Try

Code:
<a href="{$link}" class="username--style{$user.display_style_group_id}" data-xf-init="member-tooltip"

Top Bottom