XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy (€34.99)

XCentral

XCentral submitted a new resource:

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System - A fully-featured invitation and paid registration system for XenForo

XC Invitation & Paid Registration System is a fully-featured add-on allowing to enable free/paid invitations and paid registration on your community. Product provides a solid system of monetizing the community using invitations and paid registration packages, as well as anti-spam measures to fight spam registrations. Invitations and paid registrations are fully configurable. PayPal payments are automated with support of refunds.

For questions, suggestions and feedback please do not hesitate to...

Read more about this resource...

This is cool but I couldn't imagine why anyone would buy invites. If this was cheaper I would only get it it for its force registration by invite or email feature. It would also have to track registrations. I think @Daniel Hood is making something like that. Does this track who invited who?

Yea, this would be cool to handle contests on forums where someone with the best invitation to registration rate wins something. The paid portion of it, I don't particularly care for. This is also quite expensive.

Perhaps release a pure invitation version of this for slightly less? I'd pay $20 for a quality invitation system that tracks registration for invites :).

Hello @DRE Product is not only for buying invites for others (user to user), but also for private communities where registration is free, but with invitations only, and for communities that offers paid registrations. Thank you!

Yea, this would be cool to handle contests on forums where someone with the best invitation to registration rate wins something. The paid portion of it, I don't particularly care for. This is also quite expensive.

Perhaps release a pure invitation version of this for slightly less? I'd pay $20 for a quality invitation system that tracks registration for invites :).
I agree whole-heartedly with this post. I don't think this resource was designed for the average webmaster who would have to practically ask or beg his users to invite people, which is why they need incentives.

We plan to integrate the product with credit systems, like Credits and [bd] Banking that would allow you "sell" invites to users based on their credits they earn with different types of activity on forum. We can also implement other custom ways to earn invitations based on your suggestions, either in the core product or as an addition to it developed for you only. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thank you!

I'm also wanting a premium invitation addon...that tracks who invited and give credits to the users for every invite that will become a registration. I'm not interested in the paid registration system.

Reactions: DRE
We plan to integrate the product with credit systems, like Credits and [bd] Banking that would allow you "sell" invites to users based on their credits they earn with different types of activity on forum. We can also implement other custom ways to earn invitations based on your suggestions, either in the core product or as an addition to it developed for you only. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thank you!
Should be the other way around too! Members should earn credits for inviting members.

Thank you!
That's cool, but I have no interest in credits or pay or anything like that. I simply want an invite system that tracks users who register and has a custom profile option that shows the total number of registration invites. Also it would be great if it's integrated into the stats section of the admincp so that you can see the number of invites per day/week/month, etc.

I'm also wanting a premium invitation addon...that tracks who invited and give credits to the users for every invite that will become a registration. I'm not interested in the paid registration system.
Can you please clarify, what you mean by giving credits to users? If you mean some block, profile tab showing users invited, that is already planned to be added to the product, now only users see who they have invited in their Invite Friends page.
The product is combination of both options to have regular invite-only community or to sell those invites to guests, actually making the registration to forums paid, and the product is fully functional for both cases. Let us know if you see any features you would need to be added to the product. Thank you!

What this guy said!! ^^^ :D

Should be the other way around too! Members should earn credits for inviting members.
Thank you for the suggestion, that will be considered to be added to (that depends more on the system of credits used, and will be implemented if possible).

That's cool, but I have no interest in credits or pay or anything like that. I simply want an invite system that tracks users who register and has a custom profile option that shows the total number of registration invites. Also it would be great if it's integrated into the stats section of the admincp so that you can see the number of invites per day/week/month, etc.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding statistics and profile information. Profile tab showing users invited will be added in coming release, Admin Panel statistics will be considered as well. Other from that, the product is fully ready to be used as invite system, and if you do not define paid rules, there is no mention about purchasing anything. In coming releases we are planning to interage Facebook/Twitter/Gmail/Yahoo friend inviters into the product, so it should fit your needs completely. Let us know if you need anything else, we will consider it for sure.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding statistics and profile information. Profile tab showing users invited will be added in coming release, Admin Panel statistics will be considered as well. Other from that, the product is fully ready to be used as invite system, and if you do not define paid rules, there is no mention about purchasing anything. In coming releases we are planning to interage Facebook/Twitter/Gmail/Yahoo friend inviters into the product, so it should fit your needs completely. Let us know if you need anything else, we will consider it for sure.
That's cool, but over $40 USD for an invitation addon while I'm only using a small portion of its functions seems overkill. Perhaps we will have to develop our own custom solution. Thanks for your time!

Hello it is nice to see this but I dont need paid invitations at all, it will just confuse my admins and is unnecessary. Sorry I will have to wait for something without this, I cannot make more work and it doesnt track invites does it?

Hello it is nice to see this but I dont need paid invitations at all, it will just confuse my admins and is unnecessary. Sorry I will have to wait for something without this, I cannot make more work and it doesnt track invites does it?

The product can be easily configured to be used without paid invitations of course, just do not create any paid rules, and that's it. Phrases are updated appropriately and users to do not see any controls to purchase invites.

Invitations are tracked, and shown to users, in coming release they will be also show in user profile, and some other places based on user feedback.

As for your question in PM regarding why would someone pay for invites, it is something we saw some our customers use for paid communities, where it is possible to get an invite paying as guest, but current users can purchase invites for their friends for cheaper price (that is why usergroup-based packages are created). So, users prefer to buy invitations and invite their family members and friends.

Let us know if you miss any exact functionality, and we will consider it for coming release.

Thank you!

Top Bottom