Lack of interest XenCart

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Jose Amaral Mota

Why not move away from having the Still like to see Paid Subscription (if it exists) as being part of cart system and created by the Developers and maybe have addon to purchase...example: Shipping
  • Free Trial(time base) with limited access to board and options.
  • Purchase preselected option for regular 'Usergroup Membership' (time, access, options)
  • Purchase additional option within that 'Usergroup Membership'
  • You can only enter a 'Forum' join a 'Usergroup' or new 'Usergroup' if you recieve a generated code from Administrator.
  • Cart will have shop like features to sell tangible products.
Could not find a thread page on cart systems... maybe was not looking hard enough

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why not move away from having the Still like to see Paid Subscription (if it exists) as being part of cart system and created by the Developers and maybe have addon to purchase...example: Shipping

Could not find a thread page on cart systems... maybe was not looking hard enough

Hello Jose,

What do you mean by 'Shipping'? For my understanding: how is a cart system different from the Paid Subscriptions/User Upgrades that is already in place? It is not possible (I never used Paid Subscriptions before on my board) to setup different subscriptions to achieve what you want? I have no clue, so please explain if you have the time.

Shipping (module/plugin/addon) <- for purchasing real objects, but you can build that into the price.

Paid Subscription / User Upgrades needs to be modified by an Administrator.

The cart system would only have one group [Register], then a new member would join as normal and have the option to purchase by money and or trade in trophy points or just use the default group and purchase at a later time. As the system stands, you can not customize your own option(s) and only select what has been setup for you.

Avatars (larger, animated, [board defined: not available])
Signature (allow image(s), more line(s), characters)
Forum Access (special area (pages), admin gen. Code, time limit access)
Profile Posting (allow images)

(Some things within the forum needs to be standard though out)

The cart system would let you purchase from a store front and not what you see in all subscription base forum(s). Just my thoughts, but would like to read/see another version....

mind you that this might make it a bit hard to import other forums, as they would need to follow this new method and or we follow what is here already...

Top Bottom