[Xenbros] Grid layout for node without addon

[Xenbros] Grid layout for node without addon

@Manster54 - Delete all the cookies of piepcomp.nl and then visit my forum again.
Provbably then you will see the grid-layout.

I myself don't use anything from Google, but I have Opera en Edge Dev as chromium substitutes.
In Opera I allways need to clear the history, to see the actual changes I made, when developing a theme.

@Manster54 - Delete all the cookies of piepcomp.nl and then visit my forum again.
Provbably then you will see the grid-layout.

I myself don't use anything from Google, but I have Opera en Edge Dev as chromium substitutes.
In Opera I allways need to clear the history, to see the actual changes I made, when developing a theme.
It's not a cookie issue, it's a browser compatibility issue with the "grid" CSS usage. It's why your styling devs such as PixelExit and such, don't use "grid." It's fairly new and hopefully it's mostly older browsers that don't render it as we go further down the road.

Do you use the actual Chrome version and why have users on my forum no problem using Chrome?
Here's the compatibility chart. Tells you what browsers currently support GRID and are likely to render it correctly.

Can I Use css-grid? Data on support for the css-grid feature across the major browsers from caniuse.com.

It's just reality, GRID hasn't been widely adopted yet. So, some people aren't going to see it.

My members with Google Chrome see the grid.

From Google Chrome version 58 on, Google made grid available for Chrome.
The actual version of Chrome is 77.0.3865.90

Now that my forum is moved to a new host with plenty memory and processor cores, my forum has no problems any moreScreenshot_2019-11-03 PiepComp Support - dat andere PC-Helpforum.webp.

I have adjusted Doh's Royal to my taste and fit the style with Grid.

I like to have the shadow removed, but don't know how to do that - see picture:

Screenshot_2019-11-23 PiepComp Support - dat andere PC-Helpforum - shadow.webp

Box -shadow removed, now the gridbloks have lost their shadows, but de shadow underneath the last two gridblocks is still present!

Last edited:
@hemant_bhardwaj - I restored everything again, because it was not the solution.
But take your time, this style is not yet allowed for user selection.
I plan to allow this theme for user selection a few days before Christmas.

@hemant_bhardwaj - I restored everything again, because it was not the solution.
But take your time, this style is not yet allowed for user selection.
I plan to allow this theme for user selection a few days before Christmas.
.block-body {box-shadow:none !important;}
i tested it with your style and with default code just add this code of line
1574520009499.png

Last edited:
As in the working style as in Doh's style it is .block-container{background-color: #ffffff00;border:none;}

Screenshot_2019-11-23 PiepComp Support - dat andere PC-Helpforum.webp

Unbelievable I misunderstood you.

.block-body {box-shadow:none !important;} must be additional inserted and then works.
Now it looks beautiful.

Thank you, Hemant.

Hey, grid node layout isn't working. Any idea what i should change in code?
I am using paid theme called Pad. Maybe sidebar is too wide?

I had to alter code little bit: .node-stats width is currently: 130px;
Also max width of layout is changed to 1100px

1578853399243.png

Top Bottom