XenAdmins New Ownership

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 56699
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you are aware but the mobile view needs some responsive love. See screenshot. Wish you success with the site.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 42
Not sure if you are aware but the mobile view needs some responsive love. See screenshot. Wish you success with the site.

Yeah, I think working on the mobile style even though, I don't have a mobile style installed yet...is a bit out of my hands, unless I can figure out something with it.

It's not really "back" as such, though, is it? As it's nothing to do with the original incarnation or the secondary one that was merged into XFU by Audentio. You just picked up the domain name :)

Saying it's back kinda infers that it has something to do with the original site other than the name.

Considering that the domain name has been around a few times with a few people and say you are the original owner of it...are you saying I am not entitle to say that it is back, with more forums and some somehow original forums that I have never seen the site before...so I really don't care if you are saying that somehow I am not entitle to say it's back and under new ownership or not.

I'm saying the domain name is back online and that's it with XenForo software on it.

are you saying I am not entitle to say that it is back, with more forums and some somehow original forums that I have never seen the site before
I didn't say that. I was simply saying the way you worded it implies that it's a continuation from the site it was. Which it isn't. It's a new project, you've simply recycled the name. Nothing more than that.

so I really don't care if you are saying that somehow I am not entitle to say it's back and under new ownership or not.
Not really sure why you're being so defensive.

I didn't say that. I was simply saying the way you worded it implies that it's a continuation from the site it was. Which it isn't. It's a new project, you've simply recycled the name. Nothing more than that.

Doesn't really matter how you worded it, but it still implies that you are thinking I am trying to make a continuation of the site...which isn't what I am going for. I've already you told you that from the get-go of it and on other sites as well.

Not really sure why you're being so defensive.

Not getting so defensive, considering I don't have nothing more to say on it. I can't just go up and edit anything in there...so the first post is going to stay how it is.

End of discussion. People want to get so offended on a silly name and telling me what to do...is pretty childish.

Doesn't really matter how you worded it, but it still implies that you are thinking I am trying to make a continuation of the site
No, I was clarifying that you weren't making a continuation of the site - there is a big difference lol

People want to get so offended on a silly name and telling me what to do...is pretty childish.
Who is offended?

You didn't have to clarify anything, if you already knew.
I did, yeah, but quite a few people were asking me and linking to this thread, so they thought - from your wording - that the original site was coming back.

Not mentioning names, not the place for it.
So long as you don't think I'm offended by you using it, as I'm not :) You know my thoughts on it, but like I said, good luck either way! :)

I did, yeah, but quite a few people were asking me and linking to this thread, so they thought - from your wording - that the original site was coming back.

A few people would also comment on this and ask about it themselves, knowing that there was a new owner AFTER looking at the post...they would have understood that it wasn't going to be the original one if it's not by you or someone else.

So long as you don't think I'm offended by you using it, as I'm not :) You know my thoughts on it, but like I said, good luck either way! :)

Like I said, not mentioning names or pointing fingers at anyone, it's not the place for it.

I didn't ask lol Just saying I'm not offended by you using it :p

I know you aren't offended by me using it. I'm saying others are offended by what is going on with the domain name.

A few people would also comment on this and ask about it themselves, knowing that there was a new owner AFTER looking at the post...they would have understood that it wasn't going to be the original one if it's not by you or someone else.

I think the "back again" is quite misleading. When I saw the title and read the thread I also presumed it was the original site back up again, but when I saw the display bug on responsive and your response that you didn't know how to go around fixing it I was then sure that it wasn't "back" back, just a new owner.

Your motive may have been different but the "back again" is really misleading, this is from a third party who wasn't even registered on XenAdmins (but stalked it a lot).

I know you aren't offended by me using it. I'm saying others are offended by what is going on with the domain name.
It's a good domain name, might as well use it. Not sure why anyone can be offended by you using it since it's been available for the taking for a while and if anyone else wanted to use it, they could have snagged it before you did.

Like I have said already, I cannot go back and change anything on the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom