XenAdmins New Ownership

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 56699
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I, so it will be more clear this is a new owner and a brand new site, just using the old name. :)

That is true and will be working on a lot of new things along with it as well.

So do I, so it will be more clear this is a new owner and a brand new site, just using the old name. :)
It'll be better for him too as people won't visit thinking the old database with the old content/resources is going to be available and then wondering where it all is. Fresh start, fresh outlook - best way for him :)

It'll be better for him too as people won't visit thinking the old database with the old content/resources is going to be available and then wondering where it all is. Fresh start, fresh outlook - best way for him :)

Agreed. :)

I agree, I do apologize for any problems that anyone is having with the subject of it...but it's all new and a new owner with the domain...so no more confusion with it.

Small update on this, I have went with a darker color for some of the UI.X style...really looking good with it now. :)

Not yet, I need to figure out how to get it to where it goes...I need to figure the mobile side of it all.

The codes I have for the custom part of it, overlaps on the forums and messages and discussions.

Then maybe you should disable the custom parts till it's sorted. Many users browse on mobile, anywhere from 40 - 70 %.

You don't want to push them away sonearly on the game. ;)

A little over 50 posts and some 30 some odd threads...9 members. Working on adding some more stuff today.

Small update for this, I have fixed the node icons and have changed it up a little bit.

List of add-ons we are using for XenAdmins.com
faf97f46b9434431b26ea9e9e79cd0a9.png

0da50c637d194689b24c9e779b7df302.png

The node list layout, customized by me.

Small issue with your main navigation, hover over one of the dropdowns and the text disappears.
nav.webp

This can be closed, XenAdmins is now redirected to another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom