xenAddicts.com down - Causing slow page load here

Visiting various threads here at XenForo.com I noticed the page hangs and is waiting to load xenAddicts.com. I guess this is hanging up because people are using the signature generator provided by them. I get it on the below plus quite a few others.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resource-manager-admin-options.46514/page-2

Anyone else getting it also?

I was experiencing this bad yesterday so I had to install an ad block and block the domain. But yeah, page hang ups all day yesterday.

This is one of the reasons I prefer people don't use images in their sigs. Which is something I use to do a while back, but stopped when I was having hosting issue... ie... I noticed it slowed down other people's sites.

YES, I noticed this today & yes they seem to be down.

To do my part, I've disabled my signature from XenAddicts, at least for as long as it's down. It's why I preferred running it on my own host, but at some point a change in XenForo made it stop working for me, so I had to return to the XenAddicts one.

And your signature has links, colors and advertisement in them, which is also pretty annoying and stupid to some. ;)

Two advertisements for products, a sentence stating I do custom design work, and suggestions.

3 lines that are about the same as your two line signature yet mine is actually useful (y).

Two advertisements for products, a sentence stating I do custom design work, and suggestions.

3 lines that are about the same as your two line signature yet mine is actually useful (y).
To you.

You must really love mine then :ROFLMAO:
In fairness, I don't really mind unless it gets so much that it becomes annoying. But saying other peoples signatures are "stupid" when your own aren't much better is just a bit obnoxious in my humble opinion.

Oh my signature is even more useless. I am linking to a site people can't even register at. There ya go you both won the battle of the useless signatures, I lost. #kindergarten

In fairness, I don't really mind unless it gets so much that it becomes annoying. But saying other peoples signatures are "stupid" when your own aren't much better is just a bit obnoxious in my humble opinion.
Thankfully, I've been smart never to do so (call someone's sig stupid) :)

Mine's actually four rows at the moment, I've added some hidden characters to create some margins.

Top Bottom