• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Forum Moderators

DrYontem

Install and Upgrade Instructions
1-) Upload the necessary files/folders in _upload folder
2-) Install addon_xentr_com_forum_mods_v1.1.0.xml via add-on installer
3-) open forum_view template and add this code its end
HTML:
<xen:include template="xen_tr_com_forum_mods" />

Version History
  • v.1.0.0 --> 17 Jan 2011 --> First Release
  • v.1.1.0 --> 3 May 2011 --> fixed parent mod bug, fixed empty div bug

Attachments

Nice one and very useful, BUT
1. You should use XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User'); instead of $userModel = new Xenforo_Model_User;
2. I don't see any sense, extending your model from the xenforo_model_user...

2. Because the mods aren't changed daily, you could cache them, instead of sending the query on every forum page load.

Nice one and very useful, BUT
1. You should use XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User'); instead of $userModel = new Xenforo_Model_User;
2. I don't see any sense, extending your model from the xenforo_model_user...

2. Because the mods aren't changed daily, you could cache them, instead of sending the query on every forum page load.

thanks for your advice, i will pay attention for these subjects on future versions and add-ons
thanks again :thumbup:

Very nice addon!

I have installed it on 1.0.0 stable version and works great but I suggest, if possible, the hide of block when there are not mods in a forum.

Thanks again for your work!

Tilkißey
There is forums without moderators. It would be better in such forums not show empty panel.

I installed this addon on my forum, and check the log when I always see the error:

Undefined variable: XenTrCom_ForumModerators
library/XenTrCom/ForumModerators/Controller/Public.php:13

How do I fix this?

Top Bottom