[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager

[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager [Paid] 2.2.1 Fix 7

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Hey for some reason one of my users aren't able to use this. It shows on the news feed that they changed their mood, but it doesn't show up for anyone else

Hey for some reason one of my users aren't able to use this. It shows on the news feed that they changed their mood, but it doesn't show up for anyone else
Hello, can you provide more detail please ? Like screenshot of your permission, etc

Regards, SyTry

It looks like its not reading the changes coorectly. I dont know if it has to do with the user banner
This one is from the affecteed user
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.32.48 PM.webp

This is one that works correctly
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.33.01 PM.webp

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.34.29 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.34.29 PM.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
This is their permissions, they are able to view the moods but it wont save

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.48.56 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 12.48.56 PM.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
It looks like its not reading the changes coorectly. I dont know if it has to do with the user banner
This one is from the affecteed user
View attachment 272899

This is one that works correctly
View attachment 272900
This is their permissions, they are able to view the moods but it wont save
Thanks, we'll have a look to this in our end ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Thanks, we'll have a look to this in our end ! ;)

Regards, SyTry
has this been fixed

Hello,

Quick question in regards to this add-on, is it possible to make this in a way to utilize not one mood but three simultaneously? We host a roleplay/writer forum community and these moods are perfect for character traits in that regard.

Please advise, thank you for your time.

@CRUEL-MODZ @SyTry I have a dark style option. Is there a quick edit to get rid of the white boxes surrounding the mood choices when clicking the Moods button on a dark style? The mood options look great on a white background, but on the dark, not so much...

samplemoods1.webp samplemoods2.webp

Love this mod - far superior to the one I was previously using, with great support. Just a slight aesthetic tweak request...

Last edited:
Hello,

@CRUEL-MODZ @SyTry I have a dark style option. Is there a quick edit to get rid of the white boxes surrounding the mood choices when clicking the Moods button on a dark style? The mood options look great on a white background, but on the dark, not so much...

View attachment 295527 View attachment 295528

Love this mod - far superior to the one I was previously using, with great support. Just a slight aesthetic tweak request...
Ah yes indeed I will correct that ;)
I'll share an update this evening ;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Please, I would like to know if we can change the language? So can we modify the text of the moods? :rolleyes: Because my forum is French-speaking.

Please, I would like to know if we can change the language? So can we modify the text of the moods? :rolleyes: Because my forum is French-speaking.
Hello, you can translate all our expressions from this add-on. If you mean the images, you need to have them in French.

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom