[Xen-Soluce] User Groups Legend

[Xen-Soluce] User Groups Legend [Paid] 2.2.0 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XenSoluce

XnSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] User Groups Legend - Display a legend of your user groups

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to display a legend of your user groups.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Style display :
      • Line
      • List
    • Enable
    • Tooltip
    • Display order
    • Enable logo
    • Icon before title
    • Choose symbol
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/XenSoluce/UserGroupsLegend...

Read more about this resource...

I'm interested in an add-on like this if it can be set to only display a group in the legend of a user from that group is currently listed as online. Do you think that's something that could be added in future versions?

I'm interested in an add-on like this if it can be set to only display a group in the legend of a user from that group is currently listed as online. Do you think that's something that could be added in future versions?
Hello, not sure about what you mean. You want to display only one group in the widget ? :unsure:

Hello, not sure about what you mean. You want to display only one group in the widget ? :unsure:
No, I want it to only display groups styling when a member of that group is online.
For example: Five groups are on the board, but only members of group A, C, D are online - the styling legend shows the styling for A, C, D and not A, B, C, D, E. Somebody from group B logs on, the legend shows their styling as well. The user in group A times out, their styling disappears.

hello,
indeed this addon does not allow to do this. but I can integrate it with an option to enable or disable this ;) or even do another addon with this option I will check it with my colleague.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Top Bottom