[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Hello, here is a quick look for the next version coming soon (2.3.0) :

Regards, SyTry

If a thread is noindex, is it removed from the sitemap?

Is it possible to have a cusom cross domain rel=canonical (e.g. for content duplicated on another site?

Thanks

This is actually a suggestion :
OK, will probably buy it when that is implemented. I seem to get nags from Google for URLs in the sitemap that bockethe crawler
Also, you mean Canonical URL?
Yes I mean a canonical URL, not a redirect. So Google told which of two (or more) dupliacte pages is the one you want indexed, or treated as the main one (not that they necessarily take any notice of it)

OK, will probably buy it when that is implemented. I seem to get nags from Google for URLs in the sitemap that bockethe crawler
Most of our suggestions is implemented. We'll have a look for this one.
Yes I mean a canonical URL, not a redirect. So Google told which of two (or more) dupliacte pages is the one you want indexed, or treated as the main one (not that they necessarily take any notice of it)
Canonical URL is implemented since the 2.2.0

Hi SyTry, I have seen that, setting the XF default board title (in a way) and also the board meta title in your plugin,
it add to the home page meta title, the meta title (of your addon) more the XF default board title at the end, so is visualized in this way:

Board Meta title of the plugin + XF default board title

So if the board meta title is just decided and wrote in a way, to your plugin, how can I remove the XF default board title from the end of the meta title created?

Hi SyTry, I have seen that, setting the XF default board title (in a way) and also the board meta title in your plugin,
it add to the home page meta title, the meta title (of your addon) more the XF default board title at the end, so is visualized in this way:

Board Meta title of the plugin + XF default board title

So if the board meta title is just decided and wrote in a way, to your plugin, how can I remove the XF default board title from the end of the meta title created?
Hello, so you want only the Meta-Title from this add-on for the home page, right ?

Regards, SyTry

Yes obviously. I mean if I set the meta title of the board on your plugin, it should show only that. Instead to me, but maybe is a problem of my code, setting the meta tile of the board on your plugin, the real meta title that I see is a line composed of:
the meta title of your plugin and following the default tile of the board.
For example setting the meta title of the addon in this way: "Xenforo - The best comunity software online"
and the default XF board title as: "Xenforo"

my real meta title is shown in this way:
Xenforo - The best comunity software online - Xenforo

that is not good... So I would like to remove "Xenforo" at the end. But I have this problem only with the home page, the other links now are shown well.

Last edited:
Yes obviously. I mean if I set the meta title of the board on your plugin, it should show only that. Instead to me, but maybe is a problem of my code, setting the meta tile of the board on your plugin, the real meta title that I see is a line composed of:
the meta title of your plugin and following the default tile of the board.
For example setting the meta title of the addon in this way: "Xenforo - The best comunity software online"
and the default XF board title as: "Xenforo"

my real meta title is shown in this way:
Xenforo - The best comunity software online - Xenforo

that is not good... So I would like to remove "Xenforo" at the end. But I have this problem only with the home page, the other links now are shown well.
This is how it should be, we'll have a look and make a fix. Thanks!

Ahh ok. So I hope soon because to write 2 times the same name of the board in the meta title is not a good thing for seo, so for this I have wrote you here to fix this thing on my site before is possible. Confident in this, I rest in wait. :) Tanks in advance

Last edited:
Code:
Error: Call to a member function basicEntitySave() on null in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 14

XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 148
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Code:
Error: Call to a member function basicEntitySave() on null in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 14

XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 148
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Hello, we'll share a fix tomorrow about this.

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom