[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Bought and installed and funny, funny, my threads have no title anymore?
Anything i have to do now?
Yes, deinstall two addons from AndyB for meta threads and forum title. :)

Bought and installed and funny, funny, my threads have no title anymore?
Anything i have to do now?
Yes, deinstall two addons from AndyB for meta threads and forum title. :)
Hello, do you have this :
Screenshot_1.webp

Also, can you try to modify the Meta-Title in your threads directly ? If no change, have a look to your template modification and tell me if you have 1/0/0 for all TM for this add-on.

Regards, SyTry

Just for info. Maybe because xfrm was installaed after the seo-addon. Will check that tomorrow.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xs_seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1510
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1242
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 267
    XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 64
    SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Just for info. Maybe because xfrm was installaed after the seo-addon. Will check that tomorrow.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xs_seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1510
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1242
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 267
    XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 64
    SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Hello, can you try the rebuild tool please?
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-soluce-seo-optimization.8164/update/38204/

If that's don't work can you post the error at XenSoluce please?

Regards, SyTry

What do you think to pimp also the unfurl_urls of some of the pages in XF?

For example whats-new is still show as a link.

I dont have more infos, i just play around with the addon.
First i had to deactive AndyB Meta-Addon.

Now i cant save the two fields titel and description, when i create a thread!
I can save both with "edit thread".

It would be really perfect to see both infos (for allowed usergroups) on top of the thread like AndyB has done this for his addon.
So it is not needed to edit or watch html-source to know, if title and dexcription are ok.

You could optimize that, with the number of chars behind both or something to measure it by length.

I dont have more infos, i just play around with the addon.
First i had to deactive AndyB Meta-Addon.

Now i cant save the two fields titel and description, when i create a thread!
I can save both with "edit thread".

It would be really perfect to see both infos (for allowed usergroups) on top of the thread like AndyB has done this for his addon.
So it is not needed to edit or watch html-source to know, if title and dexcription are ok.

You could optimize that, with the number of chars behind both or something to measure it by length.
Hello, can you post a thread for your problem / suggestion please?

And what about the problem from XFRM, is it fixed now?

Regards, SyTry

Sorry, i hate to jump around on x pages. I like to be here.
My suggestion is done here, it is just a template_mod

andy.jpg

2. It would be perfect to show to lines with a fixed number of "-" only for the allowed people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- (~70 chars)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .... ----------------- (135/150 chars)
You can count the chars maybe, but the line is enough to have an idea about the length.

From this lines (----...), i know that
It would be perfect to show to lines with a fixed number of "-" only has around 70 chars

Sorry, i hate to jump around on x pages. I like to be here.
My suggestion is done here, it is just a template_mod

View attachment 248567

2. It would be perfect to show to lines with a fixed number of "-" only for the allowed people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- (~70 chars)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .... ----------------- (135/150 chars)
You can count the chars maybe, but the line is enough to have an idea about the length.

From this lines (----...), i know that
It would be perfect to show to lines with a fixed number of "-" only has around 70 chars
Hum OK we'll see what we can do for that. This is to show that the Meta is modified, right?

When you say "-" you mean the number of characters?

Point 2 is just a gimmick to have an idea about the number of chars you use for title (65-70?) and description (135-150?)
While we show something that is 70 chars wide under the text for title/description, we have an idea if our values have a good length.

Point 2 is just a gimmick to have an idea about the number of chars you use for title (65-70?) and description (135-150?)
While we show something that is 70 chars wide under the text for title/description, we have an idea if our values have a good length.
OK got it :)

Top Bottom