[Xen-Soluce] Bookmarks Manager

[Xen-Soluce] Bookmarks Manager [Paid] 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€10.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Bookmarks Manager - Add the Bookmarks system to your conversations

Description :
  • This add-on allows you to add the Bookmarks system to your conversations.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Widget :
      • Display limit
      • Display order
  • Permissions :
    • User : Can view bookmarks in conversations
    • User : Can create bookmarks in own conversations
    • User : Can create bookmarks in all conversations
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding...

Read more about this resource...

Bear with me as I find the description a bit vague, and I'm not overly familiar with bookmarks since I don't particularly use them much..

This adds the bookmark system to conversations - but also appears to implement it's own manager? Does it not use the standard manager via account/bookmarks at all then, or is the extra management additional to it?

Bear with me as I find the description a bit vague, and I'm not overly familiar with bookmarks since I don't particularly use them much..

This adds the bookmark system to conversations - but also appears to implement it's own manager? Does it not use the standard manager via account/bookmarks at all then, or is the extra management additional to it?
Hello, this add-on allows you to add the bookmarks system for your conversations, just like posts. Your bookmarks for conversions won't be displayed in account/bookmarks since it's for posts, but we can implement it in a separate tab! 👍

If you have any questions ask us! :)

Edit: we'll update our demo board soon.

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

I separated them in order to not have so many things on the same page.
What I can do is to add a tab on the same page, with a tab with the basic table, and another tab with the conversation bookmarks table.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom