• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-Mobile

There's been quite a high demand for a mobile style, I haven't had time to finish my or even continue working on it, also another person did show some nice previews but hasn't been released yet.

As for yours, looks nice and unique :)

Lets hope something actually happens in regards to a mobile style - its been a long time coming.

It looks good, I'd be happy to see a mobile style released. I haven't even had time lately to create a custom theme for my site. Which is totally unlike me!

Any new updates on this?

Nope.

Creating Xen-Mobile, with all the UI goodies I have in mind, would take me almost a month, considering the idea to have device specific styles.
It's way too risky to invest so much time in something that will not help me pay my bills.

It's way too risky to invest so much time in something that will not help me pay my bills.

To spur development, xenforo.com needs a different model than what has been done before.
If 1/200 vbulletin customers make addons ... there will be a boat load of addons.
If 1/200 xenforo customers make addons ... there will be very few addon choices.

In the end XF team have to create core mobile style. Simply because mobile users are increasing everyday and they need to be recognize

Top Bottom