Xen-Concept.com - Premium Packages

@XenConcept
I strongly discourage this programmer and his add-ons.
The programmer, Remi Corbel, is a totally unfair and unassuming person and his add-ons are full of bugs that compromise database stability.

@XenConcept
I strongly discourage this programmer and his add-ons.
The programmer, Remi Corbel, is a totally unfair and unassuming person and his add-ons are full of bugs that compromise database stability.
Hi,

For me, he is a great developer, he made me an add-on who’s working well and perfectly. He fixed every bugs I had with it.
None on his add-ons has compromised my database (at least I think).

Hi,

For me, he is a great developer, he made me an add-on who’s working well and perfectly. He fixed every bugs I had with it.

Hello,

Thank you for your opinion.

Hi,

I appreciate your opinion but an his add-on forced me to reinstall all forum.

I am using his two addons. Up to now, I don’t have any problem. He also added and updated one of the addon according to my new requests. So for me, he is a good developer.

I don’t know what you have faced.. But I always test any addon at my demo site, including uninstall feature and try to confirm that it will work perfect with my live site.

Some months before I connect with autor to resolve a bug and in less then 24 hours get reply with bug solucion, So i give him a positive vote 👍🏾

Something strikes me as being a bit odd with today's events. This thread is 11 months old and has not had one reply nor has it received a like since the first day it was posted.

Finally a dissatisfied customer shares their bad experience, and then out of nowhere three other customers chime in with nothing but praise for the developer. The developer does not offer a reply to the dissatisfied customer but responds to the three satisfied customers, and responds to them within two minutes of their posts.

It just seems a bit odd to me.

Sorry for intruding on the thread.

Something strikes me as being a bit odd with today's events. This thread is 11 months old and has not had one reply nor has it received a like since the first day it was posted.

Finally a dissatisfied customer shares their bad experience, and then out of nowhere three other customers chime in with nothing but praise for the developer. The developer does not offer a reply to the dissatisfied customer but responds to the three satisfied customers, and responds to them within two minutes of their posts.

It just seems a bit odd to me.
View attachment 189491

Sorry for intruding on the thread.

Hello,
Because we communicate in private. Its for that I did not give any answer.

IMHO a simple database backup would have saved you the headache later on. Shifting the entire blame on the developer is a bit mean. Its always a good idea to test & try third-party addons in a test website. Trying it on a live website is an easy recipe for a disaster waiting to happen.

Top Bottom