xDebate.com

ViciousGnome

Hello, and thank you for looking at my site.

I am new to XenForo, but I love it so far. The software itself is great, but personally, I think it is the community and it's willingness to help that was what sold me.

Please look over my site, www.xdebate.com, and offer any comments, suggestions, or thoughts. I am looking to improve the site through add-ons, but as I said, I am still new to XenForo, and not a computer programmer by trade. Any and all comments are welcome.

Thank you.

I'm new to Xenforo as well, and I like you site, I'm sure others will give you feedback on how to make it look like your own site.

As far as what I see, the only thing I would do is center that ad, it's making my OCD flare up :)

I'm new to Xenforo as well, and I like you site, I'm sure others will give you feedback on how to make it look like your own site.

As far as what I see, the only thing I would do is center that ad, it's making my OCD flare up :)
Thanks! Once I get all the styles installed, and everything else, I plan on going back and making adjustments. As of this writing, I have to tell you, I feel lucky I even got that ad up and working properly! lol

Thank you for the input though. I appreciate it!

Thanks! Once I get all the styles installed, and everything else, I plan on going back and making adjustments. As of this writing, I have to tell you, I feel lucky I even got that ad up and working properly! lol

Thank you for the input though. I appreciate it!

I hear you, I just signed up for google ads and the space is still blank on my end.... an ad appeared momentarily, I didn't like the size, created a new ad, and now nothing is there.

I hear you, I just signed up for google ads and the space is still blank on my end.... an ad appeared momentarily, I didn't like the size, created a new ad, and now nothing is there.
Oh man, I feel your pain! If I remember correctly, it takes a few days for the ads to kick in while google checks out your site. You might not have done anything wrong. Give it a few days is my best advice.

Top Bottom