1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by ViciousGnome, Jul 24, 2013.

1. ViciousGnome

ViciousGnome Active Member

Hello, and thank you for looking at my site.

I am new to XenForo, but I love it so far. The software itself is great, but personally, I think it is the community and it's willingness to help that was what sold me.

Please look over my site, www.xdebate.com, and offer any comments, suggestions, or thoughts. I am looking to improve the site through add-ons, but as I said, I am still new to XenForo, and not a computer programmer by trade. Any and all comments are welcome.

Thank you.
    HenrikHansen likes this.
  2. rtr2006

rtr2006 Member

I'm new to Xenforo as well, and I like you site, I'm sure others will give you feedback on how to make it look like your own site.

As far as what I see, the only thing I would do is center that ad, it's making my OCD flare up :)
  3. ViciousGnome

Thanks! Once I get all the styles installed, and everything else, I plan on going back and making adjustments. As of this writing, I have to tell you, I feel lucky I even got that ad up and working properly! lol

Thank you for the input though. I appreciate it!
  4. rtr2006

rtr2006 Member

I hear you, I just signed up for google ads and the space is still blank on my end.... an ad appeared momentarily, I didn't like the size, created a new ad, and now nothing is there.
  5. ViciousGnome

Oh man, I feel your pain! If I remember correctly, it takes a few days for the ads to kick in while google checks out your site. You might not have done anything wrong. Give it a few days is my best advice.
  6. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Looks nice. It is still a small board, so I would move "forum statistics" to the bottom and Latest posts to the top.
  7. ViciousGnome

Henrik, thank you for your input, and I agree with you. I am going to take your advice and make the change as soon as possible. Thanks again! (y)