Worst Movie Ever? Not Even Close!

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Life of Brian was actually the one movie that historians state portrays actual life in Judea at Jesus' time best. And it's hilarious, too. I bet MrGTB just didn't want to haggle about his beard.

One of the worst movies I ever saw was 2001 - A Space Travesty with Leslie Nielsen. Oh, and Before Sunrise. Two people talking in a train. That's the whole movie.

KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park

Howard the Duck

Life of Brian was actually the one movie that historians state portrays actual life in Judea at Jesus' time best. And it's hilarious, too. I bet MrGTB just didn't want to haggle about his beard.

Don't think I stayed in the cinema watching it long enough to see his beard. The first 10 minutes was long enough to make a quick escape exit. :whistle:

TIL mrGTB and I have WILDLY different ideas about what constitutes a good or bad movie. Life of Brian is bad yet Year One is good? In my humble opinion, sir, you are certifiably insane.

Okay, sorry for the double post (at least as of this writing).

Jack and Jill was billed as a stupid kid comedy. It was exactly what it portrayed itself to be. Good lord did it suck, but worst film of the year? No, sir. I can name at least 3 that were far, FAR worse:

• Your Highness
  • Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family
  • Twilight Saga - Teen Girls Need a Boyfriend to Survive (subtitle of "Teen Girl Picks Necrophilia over Bestiality")
2011 also gave us a Justin Bieber documentary - because the life of a 16 year old kid is SOOOOO interesting - and the Smurfs.
I'll bet mrGTB loved all of these. :D

edit: And I'm also always totally serious and mean every word exactly as I type them. No sarcasm is ever present in my posts.

You are a very young person, aren't you? It really does explain why you'd prefer Jack Black over Monty Python. And that's a serious observation. Comedy has become WAY less sophisticated in the last few decades and it really shows in box office offerings.

You are a very young person, aren't you? It really does explain why you'd prefer Jack Black over Monty Python. And that's a serious observation. Comedy has become WAY less sophisticated in the last few decades and it really shows in box office offerings.
An astute observation. "Porky's" was not the norm when it was released. Today, it wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

I actually enjoy watching bad films. I remember one time I found a Youtube video with something like top most useless super powers in b horror movies, and I saw a guy draw his own spine as a sword, and I immediately thought that I had to watch that movie. It was a russian movie, and I didn't even finish watching it. Worst part is, I kept looking for the part that I wanted to see, but never found it :( Think that is the only movie that was so bad I couldn't even finish it. I think I got most of the movies listed in that Youtube video, and finished most of them. After Evil Dead I have come to really enjoy B horror movies :)

I also watched Lake Dead after it got some award on some horror festival, and that movie was pretty bad as well. I think the best part is the last part, but I can't remember the quote. I do remember that it made me and me flat mate laugh like crazy though.

BTW, Life of Brian is freaking hilarious (I mean, Biggus D*ckus, who doesn't laugh of a name like that??). I have most of Monty Python on DVD, even the recovered footage from At Last The 1948 Show.

Top Bottom