1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Movie Ever? Not Even Close!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fred Sherman, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

Digital Doctor likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Killer Klowns from outer space. I can't express enough how terribly bad this movie was. There's bad movies that are so bad they are actually good (black sheep comes to mind) but killer clowns is, well, cheesey, bad acting, bad costumes, bad special affects bad everything. It's roughly two hours of my life that could have been wisely spent like doing such things as watching paint drying.

KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE.jpg

killerklowns5.jpg

3. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed this film, but then again, I do like films which are this bad! I imported an NTSC version of the DVD before it was released here in the UK, as I first watched it on VHS many years ago as a child (even though it's not actually suited for children).

I also reminds me of the early Peter Jackson films, Bad Taste and Brain Dead

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092610/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103873/

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I think I would agree this is the worst ever.
    The really weird part is I don't think I need to even watch the movie to make sure.
    Just the cover is enough !

5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Brain dead I thought was an hilarious movie if it's the movie I think it is, definitely one of the strangest movies I've watched. That is the movie with the alien type worm creature that pumps a liquid into the guy that causes him to hallucinate right? to be honest it might have been another movie it ended with him shooting his head and a beam of light shooting from it. :LOL: The movie may have been titled Brain damage so I'm unsure if this is the movie I'm thinking of.

edit: I'm thinking of this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094793/

6. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I've only ever walked out on 1 movie in my entire life... The Thin Red Line.

It wasn't bad on a directing level, or anything like that. It was bad on an intellectual level. A movie about Guadalcanal that spent so little on the significant importance of the Battle of Guadalcanal... I just couldn't tolerate it.

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

8. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Life of Brian (1979) - I still remember watching that film in the cinema and coming out thinking - WTF! Not sure if I watched it all, may have walked out halfway through it. Thought it was about as funny as watching paint dry and confusing as hell trying to understand and follow the movie.

9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

There is something wrong with you.

10. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Well I'd have said the same with you and that movie, it was pretty good actually. How can you not like a good war movie? :p

11. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I'm more for "Action, Adventure, Thriller, Sc-Fi. Mystery" movies. Comedy films come bottom of my list of genre for watching.

12. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

51RKH5Q1C7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The first was kind of fun, though nothing like the book...but this one made we cry :/

mrGTB likes this.
  13. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Great movie that! :D

14. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

Most Americans don't get Monty Python. Too much thinking is required. For the most part, we're all about sight comedy, fart jokes and sexual innuendo.

15. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I do like some comedy movies. The likes of "National Lampoon" film series are very funny to watch. Year One - was also a funny movie starring Jack Black. Comedy movies can vary greatly from person to person. Some might find one funny you don't, and vice versa. Same with comedians, I used to like Bernard Manning, but some found him way to gross.

16. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

You just proved Fred Sherman's point.

17. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

That I don't like Monty Python comedy films, yes your right I don't find them funny.

18. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

You just reiterated what Jaxel said.

LAWL.

19. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I walked out on Son of the Pink Panther.
    It was a poor attempt to capture the original.
    When I left an usher asked me if everything was OK?
    I told him the movie sucked and I couldn't stand it anymore.
    He apologized. I told him, why apologize?, you didn't make it.

Shelley likes this.
  20. Ranger375

Ranger375 Well-Known Member

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE. If you have netflix, go ahead and watch it on instant play :d