Wordpress + Xenforo

misteraven

Hello,

I believe I know the answer to this question after having searched extensively, but the answers I've found didn't feel quite conclusive and since I'm looking to buy a license with branding removal, I'm hoping to get a confirmation before spending all the money.

I found this add-on / plugin -
https://xfrocks.com/api-support/articles/howto-complete-wordpress-xenforo-bridge-setup.177/

Which has a discussion that I can't participate in as I don't have a license -
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/wordpress-plugin-xenforo-api-consumer-paid.69592/

What I'm interested in doing is creating a seamless unified login and session for my users on the fronted and ensure that members can login from ANY page, whether its WordPress or Xenforo. Seems like many bridges require you to set Xenforo as the login point, but seeing as how we have a really cool modal login all the other site pages (and nice UI / usability in general), I'd like to allow a login on any page versus a redirect.

Further, I'd also like to ensure that its possible to configure it so that when a user logs out, they are completely logged out whether it occurs on the WordPress side or Xenforo side. I'm looking for a single login from any page, a completely synchronized user session, and a single logout from any page.

From what I read I believe this is possible, but wasn't 100% sure. Sorry to not ask the author, but there was no contact email on their website either.

Thank you in advance.

What I'm interested in doing is creating a seamless unified login and session for my users on the fronted and ensure that members can login from ANY page, whether its WordPress or Xenforo. Seems like many bridges require you to set Xenforo as the login point, but seeing as how we have a really cool modal login all the other site pages (and nice UI / usability in general), I'd like to allow a login on any page versus a redirect.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding your question, it is possible to achieve what you want with my solution (including a XenForo add-on and a WordPress plugin).

Those reviews were left a couple of months ago when I was busy with personal business. I have contacted the reviewers and resolved most of their problems. All recent questions are answered quickly as you can see.

Top Bottom