Wordpress / XenForo

theJay

I've been looking all over these forums for an answer and I can't seem to find one. I want to take the header/footer of my wordpress site (with the navigation) and use it to replace the XenForo banner. I don't want to use the WP Proxy or Dynamic theme. My wordpress theme is custom designed, therefore it would not make since to take XF's theme.

Is there a way I can take the code out of my header and place that at the top/bottom templates of XF? Or would that not work at all?

edit: grammar

Is there I can take the code out of my header and place that at the top/bottom templates of XF? Or would that not work at all?

That works.

This template contains the html skeleton for all forum pages:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER

You can apply your html to this template to affect all forum pages. This requires some html ability. Any CSS for your style can be placed in this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

That works.

This template contains the html skeleton for all forum pages:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER

You can apply your html to this template to affect all forum pages. This requires some html ability. Any CSS for your style can be placed in this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Sounds good. I should be able to do this... I'll just have to figure out the coding on the Wordpress end. Thanks for the information. :)

Top Bottom