WordPress Posts + Category Widget

WordPress Posts + Category Widget 1.0

No permission to download

kolakube

kolakube submitted a new resource:

WordPress Latest Posts + Category Widget - Show latest posts by lists, feature articles by IDs, and more WP content with this simple XF widget.

Show the latest posts feed from your connected WordPress blog to a clean and flexible XenForo widget.

Use the simple widget settings to feature hand-picked posts and pages, show latest posts from specific categories, and link to WooCommerce store products across as many widgets as you'd like.

The design of this widget adapts to the position you set it to in the widget settings. The layout narrows down into a simple list when featured in the sidebar, and expands to a wider grid format when...

Read more about this resource...

I'm using this in conjunction with Siropu's Ad Manager to display 30 different widgets randomly and have the widget cycle products within each of the categories each widget is set to.

So far this has worked out well to increase the visibility of merchandise we sell.

I'm using this in conjunction with Siropu's Ad Manager to display 30 different widgets randomly and have the widget cycle products within each of the categories each widget is set to.

So far this has worked out well to increase the visibility of merchandise we sell.
Great idea, mapping products to related forums is a valuable use case and glad to see the widget works well in the ad manager.

I linked your post and added a couple of other user cases to the addon description. Curious to see other ways the widget can be used. :unsure:

Hello, i get this with a fresh install on a local server:

1676109235027.webp

I just re-downloaded the add-on files but it doesn't solve the problem.

Top Bottom