1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordpress Pages & Vbulletin Integration

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by grantus, Jan 9, 2012.

1. grantus

grantus Active Member

The way I have my site up currently is with Wordpress and I have some custom templates/pages. I also have Vbulletin and I used some of the variables and conditionals in my custom Wordpress pages.

Some of the things I use:
    • On the right side of all my site's pages shows the latest private messages count and latest posts count. (This right-side column is in my Wordpress footer)
    • I use a lot of the Vbulletin conditionals and variables in my PHP code such as "is_member_of", "userid", "username", etc.
    Now, I need to know if I can do the same thing with Xenforo. My main concern is being able to use conditionals and variables with my Wordpress pages. I have them throughout my entire site so this is crucial for me.
    So I have the main part of my site with Wordpress as the backend and then I have Vbulletin under my "forums" directory. I want to be able to do the same thing with Xenforo.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. grantus

grantus Active Member

Anyone? I figured this one would be a quick answer.
  3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

The best location for this discussion would be at xenscripts.com
    Jaime would give you a thorough answer.
    You could also review his XF WP bridge and see if you could get more information about the bridge.

Xenforo does have native pages. I highly suspect that xenforo conditions work on Xenforo pages ! And these pages can have their own Tabs.

4. grantus

grantus Active Member

I'll check it out, thanks!