WordPress, Drupal and Joomla for a personal Website

emaderam

As a beginner, I'm going to build a good-looking personal website, but want the easiest way to build. I'm looking for a user-friendly CMS to create the main structure of my site. Please have a look at: http://www.threehosts.com/ratings/comparison-software/wordpress-vs-joomla-vs-drupal.html. As you can see they have provided a collection of websites created with WP, Drupal and Joomla. How can I understand if these websites are really built with the mentioned software? And how can I know if they have used any template for their sites or they have only used the standard features of software? Because some of these websites look really professional and due to I'm on a tight budget I don't want to pay for any template or theme.

How can I understand if these websites are really built with the mentioned software?

If the footer does not state the CMS then you can view the source of the webpage and will see clues. Look for wp-content/themes/ as a clue that WordPress is being used.

And how can I know if they have used any template for their sites or they have only used the standard features of software?

Again - use the view source.

Best of luck.

Wordpress is by far the easiest to use. There are many great themes available free and amazing ones available for $60.

Top Bottom