Resource icon

WordPress Article displayed as XenForo Page. 1.0.0

No permission to download

EasyTarget

EasyTarget submitted a new resource:

WordPress Article displayed as XenForo Page. - WordPress article and display it as a page in a XenForo page node

WordPress Article displayed as XenForo Page.

Hello All

Here is a XenForo add on that can take a standard WordPress article and display it as a page in a XenForo page node.

FEATURES
------------------------
Super Easy to install and use. You can be up and running in under 5 minutes. It is that easy.
A (1) click configuration helper tool web page that will help with the configuration in the admin control panel.
I use a standard page node template, with a couple...

Read more about this resource...

Sounds like a great add-on, thank you!
quick question, when I try to access the helper tool, I get a forbidden page. I've tried to play with CHMOD, but no luck for me:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /testing/library/eipSoftware/wppages/configtool/config.php on this server.

I'm downloading now because this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Now XF thread to WP would be the next step :)

Sounds like a great add-on, thank you!
quick question, when I try to access the helper tool, I get a forbidden page. I've tried to play with CHMOD, but no luck for me:
That really sounds like a permissions setting on your website. Just to make sure look in the directory and see if you can access the file body.html.
It won't look correct but if you can't access that file then most likely it's the permission settings.

No. body.html doesn't work either. I've tried to change the entire directory to 777, and that hasn't helped either.
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4601/e0xj.jpg
I am guessing in your web browser you are are typing the following.

http://www.YourWebSiteName.com/testing/library/eipSoftware/wppages/configtool/config.php
In Linux world things are case sensitive. So maybe the capital S in eipSoftware is messing you up?
2 Other ideas,
1) you have an .htaccess directive that is messing things up.
2) make sure that the owner / group is the same that is used to run webpages on your server. i.e. chown the files to a .php page that you know works.

Also you can copy / move the contents of the configtool directory to any other location. It can be run from any where.

I am guessing in your web browser you are are typing the following.

http://www.YourWebSiteName.com/testing/library/eipSoftware/wppages/configtool/config.php
In Linux world things are case sensitive. So maybe the capital S in eipSoftware is messing you up?
2 Other ideas,
1) you have an .htaccess directive that is messing things up.
2) make sure that the owner / group is the same that is used to run webpages on your server. i.e. chown the files to a .php page that you know works.

Also you can copy / move the contents of the configtool directory to any other location. It can be run from any where.
It works If I got it out of library directory (which was 777, and that's weird).
Thanks.

Are the wordpress articles searchable from xenforo?
No they wouldn't be. The addon doesn't import the articles into XF's database. It reads them directly from the WP database.
What we could do for giggles is we could see if could extend the XF search tool to index WP by running a nightly cron job.

No they wouldn't be. The addon doesn't import the articles into XF's database. It reads them directly from the WP database.
What we could do for giggles is we could see if could extend the XF search tool to index WP by running a nightly cron job.
Hi!

Is this addon still supported?

Top Bottom