Word Count Search

Word Count Search 1.4.3

No permission to download
I've attached some screenshots.

I dont get this, could you explain?
This add-on allows users to search threads and forums for posts with a given word-count.

The forums I run host a lot of creative content, where finding that content is highly desirable. It isn't really relevant for all niches.

Xon updated Enhanced Search Improvements - Word Count with a new update entry:

Feature Update

• Support for threadmarks.
    • Adds word count per threadmark to the threadmark index
    • Lists the total wordcount of threadmarked content in a thread.
      • Displays on the threadmark index
      • Displays in search results (for threads)
      • Available in the thread_list_item template via the variable {$thread.WordCount}(requires custom theming)
    • If an older version of threadmarks is installed, you must upgrade to threadmarks v1.3.0 first.
    • Please wait for various migration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems this addon uses PHP try { } finally { }, and thus requires PHP 5.5+. This isn't noted in requirements.

EDIT: On second look, seems it's in the plain Search Improvements addon, not this one.

Just updated to latest version. Getting an error trying to post.

PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Access level to SV_WordCountSearch_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post::_messagePreDelete() must be public (as in class Bookmarks_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post) in <b>/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/library/SV/WordCountSearch/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php</b> on line <b>140</b><br />

Just updated to latest version. Getting an error trying to post.

PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Access level to SV_WordCountSearch_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post::_messagePreDelete() must be public (as in class Bookmarks_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post) in <b>/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/library/SV/WordCountSearch/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php</b> on line <b>140</b><br />
This is a bug with Bookmarks, I'll push a fix soon.

What if i do not build search index after installing?
I plan to install this only to be able to use Thread Starter Alert.

Thank you.

Top Bottom