Silly I know, but

I GOT 1,000 LIKES
I GOT 1,000 LIKES
I GOT 1,000 LIKES
I GOT 1,000 LIKES
I GOT 1,000 LIKES

One-thousand likes.webp

:D

I'm curious to see what happens when you reach 1,000 alerts... Will the text be wider than the bubble pop-up?

Anyway, congrats on 1,000 likes.

Speaking of likes, it might be cool to have a pie chart with some stats on who are the top members who like your posts and who are the top members whose posts you like. :p

http://xenforo.com/community/help/trophies

50 The Crowd Goes Wild!
This trophy is awarded when your content has been liked 1,000 times. 1,000 - wow!

Besides the virtual "Trophy", it would be cool for a member who has rached 1000 Likes to become e.g. a "Featured Member for a Week" on a specific page (maybe even at the Homepage).

so this would spur people writing quality messages and content in order to reach 1000 Likes, as they want to see their Profile-Pic featured at a special place.

Any ideas ?

Besides the virtual "Trophy", it would be cool for a member who has rached 1000 Likes to become e.g. a "Featured Member for a Week" on a specific page (maybe even at the Homepage).

so this would spur people writing quality messages and content in order to reach 1000 Likes, as they want to see their Profile-Pic featured at a special place.

Any ideas ?

That should be reserved for an add-on personally.

Any ideas ?

Thought of that last night actually, great idea for member of the month (as an example), prime subject for anyone who wants to make a modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom