XF 2.0 Won't upgrade

Nope.

Gotta feeling the whole thing is crap. It doesn’t let me upgrade. Won’t let me import...

It’s so frustrating.
It won't let you import because you were entering the wrong information and you were trying to use an importer that wasn't appropriate for what you wanted to do.

It won't let you upgrade likely because of something server side like an opcache. It could even still be a case of not all of the files uploading.

Best thing to do is to create a (new) ticket, and I'll pick that up shortly. Please include admin login and FTP login details.

It won't let you import because you were entering the wrong information and you were trying to use an importer that wasn't appropriate for what you wanted to do.

It won't let you upgrade likely because of something server side like an opcache. It could even still be a case of not all of the files uploading.

Best thing to do is to create a (new) ticket, and I'll pick that up shortly. Please include admin login and FTP login details.
Ok i will get those for you shortly

As I mentioned in the ticket, the files hadn't uploaded correctly, for some reason. Not sure if it was the case that some files weren't overwritten or something like that, or a permissions issue or some issue with the FTP client, but certainly re-uploading the files sorted it.

There were no bugs, though. Just one of those things.

As I mentioned in the ticket, the files hadn't uploaded correctly, for some reason. Not sure if it was the case that some files weren't overwritten or something like that, or a permissions issue or some issue with the FTP client, but certainly re-uploading the files sorted it.

This has been happening to me for a little while now.

Glad though it was all sorted.

I might have to check my FTP client which is filezilla.

Who’d have thought it eh? ;-)

Top Bottom