[WMTech] YouTube Load Enhancer [Deleted]

@wmtech

I have had to disable this add-on due to it hiding the whole post's content (and outputting a server error with each page load when viewing a thread page where there is a post with deleted youtube embed) when a video has been embedded in a post but when the video has been removed on YouTube later on.

Will this error happen with the new paid version if I buy it?

Posts that have valid (not deleted from YouTube) accessible youtube videos emdedded don't trigger this error message and everything works fine. Only posts which have youtube embed for a video that has since been deleted on YouTube will trigger this problem (the below error plus the post becoming completely empty when viewed, however when you edit the post, you can see the post's content, and when you remove the youtube media embed the post's content becomes fully visible again).

Server Error Log:

Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: BB code to string error:Unable to Connect to tcp://i.ytimg.commqdefault.jpg:80. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('i.ytimg.commqde...', 80, false)
#1 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/WMTech/YTLoadEnhancer/Model/YtLoadEnhancer.php(111): Zend_Http_Client->request()
#2 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/WMTech/YTLoadEnhancer/YTLoadEnhancer.php(340): WMTech_YTLoadEnhancer_Model_YtLoadEnhancer->savePic('47WBh--ez_Q', 'http://i.ytimg....', 'maxresdefault.j...')
#3 [internal function]: WMTech_YTLoadEnhancer_YTLoadEnhancer::embedYT('47WBh--ez_Q', Array, 'youtube')
#4 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1862): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1742): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->_getMediaSiteHtmlFromCallback('47WBh--ez_Q', Array, 'youtube')
#6 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#10 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#11 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/TextWrapper.php(119): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('Anybody know w...', Array)
#12 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(2109): XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper->__toString()
#13 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#14 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#15 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#16 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#17 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#18 /home/xenforo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#19 /home/xenforo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#20 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://.../threads/living.2599/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/living_2599/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thank you for reporting.
It looks like a problem with Youtube playlist support.
I'll have the developer to take a look into it!

Important Notice to all users of this add-on:

This add-on has been deleted by us and discontinued a long time ago. If you still use it, please deinstall it as it will stop working very soon because of the discontinuation of the anonymous API by YouTube it relies on.

There is now a fully supported, highly enhanced add-on for YouTube load enhancement:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/wmtech-youtube-integration-essentials.3952/

This new add-on also works with the non-anonymous new API by YouTube.

Error Handling FAQ:
What can I do if I can't see any YouTube videos in my forum after disabling this add-on?

If you use a very old version of this add-on, it may happen that all your YouTube embeds disappear after deinstalling or disabling this add-on.

If this happens, you have to recreate the default YouTube media embed code. Access your XenForo ACP, go to "Home" > "BB Code Media Sites" and click at "YouTube".

Insert the following code into the "Embed HTML:" field:
Code:
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After that your YouTube embeds will work again as per XenForo's default installation.

Top Bottom