[WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations

[WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($29.00)
A footer chat bar would be a great addition. Makes users more attentive and aware of the chat message functionality.

A footer chat bar would be a great addition. Makes users more attentive and aware of the chat message functionality.

While we support the idea to make users more attentive and aware of the realtime messaging feature, I doubt that this add-on will envolve into a fully fledged chat add-on. Simply because there are a lot of them already available and our add-on aims to integrate into XF perfectly.

Yeah, it’s not like rocket or arrow chat, but it’s I think it’s the closest thing to it in the RM

I have just installed this addon and my members really enjoy this addon. It runs smooth on my big board.

I found one small issue though: the NEW banner stays visible after the message is read. So you will end up with NEW marking on all messages until a full page refresh is done. This of course should also refresh just like the conversation messages.

I have just installed this addon and my members really enjoy this addon. It runs smooth on my big board.

I found one small issue though: the NEW banner stays visible after the message is read. So you will end up with NEW marking on all messages until a full page refresh is done. This of course should also refresh just like the conversation messages.

Thank you for your purchase!

Regarding your issue: We do not consider this as a bug, because the server cannot know when the user reads a message if there is no action at the users computer. The user could be away from the computer and read all new messages later when he returns. So we have to show the "NEW" flag until we know for sure a user has read the message. That is, if changes to another page or reloads the page.

Top Bottom