1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations [Paid] 1.0.1

Easy To Install, Simple, Personal & Real Time Live Messaging

1. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

wmtech submitted a new resource:

[WMTech] Live Chat Conversations - Simple, Personal & Real Time Messaging

Read more about this resource...

2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Very nice.
    Any chance on bringing it to a footer chat bar? That would be extremely appealing.

Dinh Thanh and WCFA like this.
  3. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

So, I'd like really to have a shoutbox to discuss in private with a user.

WCFA likes this.
  4. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

Currently a shoutbox or footer chat bar is not planned. But this idea may be a way to enhance this add-on once XF 1.2 is out and we can plan for the future.

Thanks!

Dylan V, Dinh Thanh and Alfa1 like this.
  5. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

1+ for footer chat bar/dialog

6. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

Last day of $10 reduced Introductory Sale. If you want to buy this great mod, you won't get that price again. ;)

If you've already bought it, we would be happy to get some reviews!

Thank you all!

7. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

wmtech updated [WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations with a new update entry:

v1.0.1: Minor Code Optimizations and Enhancements, XF 1.5 Compatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

Is possible to add the double tick feature like whatsapp messenger?
    It will be perfect if you do it :)

[​IMG]
    - message successfully delivered to the receiver.
    [​IMG]
    - message successfully read by receiver. (if receiver read the message with opening the conversation)

9. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

There currently are no plans to implement this into our add-on. But you can get a similar functionality if you install Conversation Essentials from @Daniel Hood together with our add-on. They are compatible.

bebosny and Daniel Hood like this.
  10. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

This add-on is currently on sale with a 25% discount. The sale ends at Sunday Nov. 15, 2015

Further Information and the discount code can be found here: WMTECH Fall Sale Info

11. Michael McLevie

Michael McLevie New Member

When clicking "change view", it doesn't remember the option.

Not sure if it's something on my side.

12. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

It remembers the setting as long as you do not leave the conversation. If you go to another page, you have to switch to it again. There is no cookie and no user option currently for this setting. We will add an admin option to automatically generally load condensed view with the next update.

13. bebosny

bebosny Member

Can you add an option in user preferences which lets you disable the entire system? Some of my members prefer using the default xenforo system and it would be really nice to give users the freedom to pick.

14. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

You can already set the system up in a way so it looks like the regular XenForo PM system. Getting the messages delivered without reloading the page is no disadvantage. So we don't see any sense in a member setting to disable it.

But if enough customers want it, we may decide to implement it. Just put a suggestion for it in the forum at our web site.

15. bebosny

bebosny Member

Some of my members claim that they see the PM system similar to email.

My website is a marketplace forum, some people prefer the having a chat-like PM system, others prefer the more email-like default PM system.

I really don't feel like getting an addon developed which does this. My go would be to have a new user preference option. If he selects the default PM system, it would remove the permission from him.

16. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

This should be easy to implement (even if we do not see any advantage in disabling the live PN system). If you want to sponsor this feature, please contact us at our homepage for a quote.

17. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Hi @wmtech Can I globally set the condensed view for everyone?

What I want is that all members should by default have the condensed view loaded for all messages. Is that possible?

18. wmtech

wmtech Well-Known Member

There is a setting to switch the condensed view on per default. If you activate it the condensed view is globally activated for everyone.