[WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations

[WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($29.00)

wmtech

wmtech submitted a new resource:

[WMTech] Live Chat Conversations - Simple, Personal & Real Time Messaging

Description / Features:
This add-on converts the default XenForo conversation feature for your members to a full and smart personal chat messenger like experience.

It provides Simple, Personal & Real Time Messaging for your members at your web site.

New conversation messages of all participants are loaded on the fly and inserted into the page via AJAX without needing to reload it. Even edited messages are recognized immediately and automatically shown to all recipients of a...

Read more about this resource...

Last day of $10 reduced Introductory Sale. If you want to buy this great mod, you won't get that price again. ;)

If you've already bought it, we would be happy to get some reviews!

Thank you all!

wmtech updated [WMTech] Realtime Chat Conversations with a new update entry:

v1.0.1: Minor Code Optimizations and Enhancements, XF 1.5 Compatibility

> Version 1.0.7<
XenForo 1.5 Compatibility, Minor Code & Installation Optimizations

This upgrade is recommended for all customers who want to reinstall their forum. No need to upgrade for existing installations.

Changelog:

NEW: Compatible with XenForo 1.5

NEW: Enhanced Installation Routine

Upgrade Instructions:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is possible to add the double tick feature like whatsapp messenger?
It will be perfect if you do it :)

main-qimg-09feb5a348ed11c7af0f227cb8c97334

- message successfully delivered to the receiver.
main-qimg-03c245865db6ecc332398305ae9ec2f6

- message successfully read by receiver. (if receiver read the message with opening the conversation)

Is possible to add the double tick feature like whatsapp messenger?
It will be perfect if you do it :)

main-qimg-09feb5a348ed11c7af0f227cb8c97334

- message successfully delivered to the receiver.
main-qimg-03c245865db6ecc332398305ae9ec2f6

- message successfully read by receiver. (if receiver read the message with opening the conversation)

There currently are no plans to implement this into our add-on. But you can get a similar functionality if you install Conversation Essentials from @Daniel Hood together with our add-on. They are compatible.

When clicking "change view", it doesn't remember the option.

Not sure if it's something on my side.

It remembers the setting as long as you do not leave the conversation. If you go to another page, you have to switch to it again. There is no cookie and no user option currently for this setting. We will add an admin option to automatically generally load condensed view with the next update.

Can you add an option in user preferences which lets you disable the entire system? Some of my members prefer using the default xenforo system and it would be really nice to give users the freedom to pick.

Can you add an option in user preferences which lets you disable the entire system? Some of my members prefer using the default xenforo system and it would be really nice to give users the freedom to pick.

You can already set the system up in a way so it looks like the regular XenForo PM system. Getting the messages delivered without reloading the page is no disadvantage. So we don't see any sense in a member setting to disable it.

But if enough customers want it, we may decide to implement it. Just put a suggestion for it in the forum at our web site.

You can already set the system up in a way so it looks like the regular XenForo PM system. Getting the messages delivered without reloading the page is no disadvantage. So we don't see any sense in a member setting to disable it.

But if enough customers want it, we may decide to implement it. Just put a suggestion for it in the forum at our web site.
Some of my members claim that they see the PM system similar to email.

My website is a marketplace forum, some people prefer the having a chat-like PM system, others prefer the more email-like default PM system.

I really don't feel like getting an addon developed which does this. My go would be to have a new user preference option. If he selects the default PM system, it would remove the permission from him.

I really don't feel like getting an addon developed which does this. My go would be to have a new user preference option. If he selects the default PM system, it would remove the permission from him.

This should be easy to implement (even if we do not see any advantage in disabling the live PN system). If you want to sponsor this feature, please contact us at our homepage for a quote.

Hi @wmtech Can I globally set the condensed view for everyone?

What I want is that all members should by default have the condensed view loaded for all messages. Is that possible?

Hi @wmtech Can I globally set the condensed view for everyone?

What I want is that all members should by default have the condensed view loaded for all messages. Is that possible?

There is a setting to switch the condensed view on per default. If you activate it the condensed view is globally activated for everyone.

Top Bottom