Wish me luck!

Every interview adds to your knowledge of the process, regardless of the outcome :)

Well done for getting through the test and oral review etc... those things can be killer!

Still got my fingers crossed for you!

Every interview adds to your knowledge of the process, regardless of the outcome :)

Well done for getting through the test and oral review etc... those things can be killer!

Still got my fingers crossed for you!
You're 100% correct on that. This allows me to better judge where I'm at and what I need to do to get better in certain areas. It was, indeed, KILLER. My fingers were cramped afterwards...I actually had to use a pencil (surprised I even remember how to write, these days lol).

UPDATE: Okay, so the company I interviewed with hasn't gotten back to my recruiter yet. However, another company I had interviewed with has.

This other company has interviewed a lot of candidates, and after my interview (which was the last one), decided that what they really needed was someone to kind of lead the project. More like a right-hand man. They decided that probably wasn't going to be me. But then...my recruiter called me today and said that they just couldn't get me out of their head and want me to come in for a final interview on Monday.

So, this might be something really good for me. Especially since their office is near my house! That would mean no more 45 minutes to an hour commute to and from work. Cross your fingers!

lol.
they could not get you out of their head?
what did you do?
ali_066.gif

Top Bottom