Willing to pay $100-$300 - Need a plugin that emails followers when someone they are following makes a status update.

Willing to pay $100-$300 - Need a plugin that emails followers when someone they are following makes a new profile post/status update/whatever term you want to use. Just like how they would get an email for a thread they are watching, they would get an email for when someone they are following makes a new profile post.

I've looked at a couple different options but none do exactly the above, may be a good starting point for someone who knows how to do this though:

Options would be similar to the following:

poeriotr.png

And the follower should be able to unsubscribe from receiving those email alerts from the email as well like so:

wpeoirwepriw(1).png

2020-12-09_18-04-25.jpg

Look forward to your replies, you can inbox me.

Additional Notes:
1. - It should not send an email to the person making the post since they are the person making the post.
2. - It should only send an email if the person makes the post themselves, not if another member posts on their profile page.
3. - It should only send an email for profile posts, not any replies to the post, even if made by the person making the post.
4. - If possible, emails shouldn't all be sent at once but spaced out, so as not to be spammy/overload resources.
5. - The follower won't receive any further emails on new profile posts until they have read the profile post, that way the system saves on sending emails.

Last edited:
And it doesn't have to be perfect, if you already kinda know how to pull this off and can write something close to what I'm asking for, I will code the rest. I just need the basics.

Last edited:
I have started a private conversation! we are able to complete this project with an unlimited support period.

Thanks for your offers everyone! @truonglv was able to get it done! If I have more gigs I will surely post them in this section! Make sure to get paid what you DESERVE people! Don't sell yourself short! Some of you have an incredible gift and charging $20 or $30 for a plugin is just plain silly! Get paid what you're worth!

Top Bottom