Will there be an option in the ACP to set a specific page width?

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
A lot of sites prefer to have fixed widths for various reasons, mine being one of them.

Will this be an option in the ACP or will it just be a case of manually editing the templates and css?

Yes but the pageWidth class comes after the header and content.

I need to be able to set a fixed width for the entire page including any banners, etc.

I guess I can just wrap the whole lot in another div.

Look at the bottom left of the page, where it says 'Default Style' click it and...
Completely missed that.

Nice one! :)

Edit: That must be new as it wasn't available under preferences last time I checked.

Will it be possible to remove the blue banner that stretches across the top of the screen though?
Or is that outside the fixed width div?

For the style selector, would it be possible to make it stand out more, so that people don't assume its just another link on the footer?

Its to similar to the links on the right, and its easy to overlook as just a regular link. Adding something small could make it more likely to be seen, and used.

Completely missed that.

Nice one! :)

Edit: That must be new as it wasn't available under preferences last time I checked.

Will it be possible to remove the blue banner that stretches across the top of the screen though?
Or is that outside the fixed width div?

That was there a long time ago if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom