1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wildcard for custom trophy criteria

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by zaiger, Mar 24, 2012.

1. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

Per this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...cerning-custom-user-fields.27231/#post-340262

Concerning custom trophies, it would be awesome if there was a wildcard or if leaving an entry area blank would work. Like checking the "Facebook:" checkbox but leaving the "User value contains text:" field blank for making a trophy simply for adding your Facebook account.

Another example: I have a custom user field for users to add their account from my main site, this is then shown and linked in the post-bit. I would like to make a trophy for those who list their account, but as far as I can tell there is no way to do that.

Having a wildcard would make a lot of sense and make the custom trophies much more usable IMHO.
    zastavra, M@rc, Gossamer and 8 others like this.
  2. Zantetsuken

Zantetsuken Member

Thanks for posting this :)

My site will be really using the trophy system in a big way and right now this really breaks a lot of the ideas I initially had!

So yeah, if this can be fixed that'd be super awesome, and any more improvements/additions to trophies will be very welcome!
  3. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

You're welcome. Hopefully this is just a bug, not a feature ;)
  4. Michael

Michael Active Member

I want to see this too, same problem as you guys :(
  5. Teapot

Teapot Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree, this is a big deal for me :)
  6. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

7. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

This would really make trophies more useful and more valued.
  8. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins Active Member