• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wildcard for custom trophy criteria

zaiger

Per this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...cerning-custom-user-fields.27231/#post-340262

Concerning custom trophies, it would be awesome if there was a wildcard or if leaving an entry area blank would work. Like checking the "Facebook:" checkbox but leaving the "User value contains text:" field blank for making a trophy simply for adding your Facebook account.

Another example: I have a custom user field for users to add their account from my main site, this is then shown and linked in the post-bit. I would like to make a trophy for those who list their account, but as far as I can tell there is no way to do that.

Having a wildcard would make a lot of sense and make the custom trophies much more usable IMHO.

Thanks for posting this :)

My site will be really using the trophy system in a big way and right now this really breaks a lot of the ideas I initially had!

So yeah, if this can be fixed that'd be super awesome, and any more improvements/additions to trophies will be very welcome!

zaiger

Thanks for posting this :)

My site will be really using the trophy system in a big way and right now this really breaks a lot of the ideas I initially had!

So yeah, if this can be fixed that'd be super awesome, and any more improvements/additions to trophies will be very welcome!
You're welcome. Hopefully this is just a bug, not a feature ;)