Wikileaks Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabic

Wikileaks Mirrors:p

http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html
Wikileaks Mirrors

Wikileaks is currently under heavy attack.
In order to make it impossible to ever fully remove Wikileaks from the Internet, you will find below a list of mirrors of Wikileaks website and CableGate pages.
If you want to add your mirror to the list, see our Mass Mirroring Wikileaks page
Mirror List

Wikileaks is currently mirrored on 507 sites (updated 2010-12-06 14:02 GMT)

I think the fact that they leaked a confidential list of "critical locations" such as global datacomms cable sites, and the like, shows that they really are in it for publicity, theres no value in leaking that data other than to terrorists.

I can barley see why they might want to leak "Diplomat X said this about country Y" but why release a list of sensitive locations that would form the target list for terrorists.

The sooner the site is closed down the better

Interesting that we get told what is and isn't appropriate for discussion on the XF company forum but you can promote terrorism here. And that's just what WikiLinks Does.. I find the original post very distasteful and in bad form.

Interesting that we get told what is and isn't appropriate for discussion on the XF company forum but you can promote terrorism here. And that's just what WikiLinks Does.. I find this thread very distasteful and in bad form.

How is it terrorism? At this moment, it is not a calculated use of violent against civilians. It just exists as information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom