XF 2.0 Widgets

I will go ahead and try the tabs, thank you. But in the example set:

<a href="url to the content"
class="tabs-tab"
id="widget key 2"
role="tab">Tab title 2</a>
<a href="url to the content"

I don't have a url for the forum statistics for example, how would I go about removing the url to content bit but with the rest working

This is basically what I want to achieve, isn't there like a code i can stick into extra.less to remove the space between the widgets? The sides with the grey lines, I put to see how it looks when I have the edges squared rather than rounded in case you was wondering.
this.webp

This one is a little more complicated.

You need to edit the template for each of those widgets and find where the class is set to block

example:
HTML:
<div class="block"{{ widget_data($widget) }}>

Change each one so they are unique

example:
HTML:
<div class="block members-online"{{ widget_data($widget) }}>
<div class="block recently-online"{{ widget_data($widget) }}>

Then you can add something like this to your extra.less for each one:

CSS:
.block.members-online {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Thank you that worked, but there is something about it that I am unsure about. You are welcome to look

I don't think you'll get it exactly as you would like it as it's still 3 blocks just squished together, Ideally they would all be under one header and within the same container.

Previously it is, thank you! I couldn't decide either but thank you for taking the time to write that bit of code for me even though I didn't get to use it, was still helpful :).

It means the widget is assigned to appear in only one position (a single widget configuration can appear in multiple positions). You can either delete the widget configuration entirely, or have it assigned to "No position". In the latter case, the widget can still be used, but you would need to insert it manually into a template.

Hi, guys

Sorry if this has been answered before, i wasn't able to find the answer.

My question is: how to I add an About Section, A bunch of Useful Links, A contact section in the footer of the Xenforo Default Style?

Something like in the attached image.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• widget question.webp
    widget question.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom