Resource icon

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2

No permission to download
After we enabled the sidebar widget for TaigaChat Pro we get this view in the full chat view:

We use "Zipped" as style. For some reason the smaller shoutbox directly over the forum is also not working.

THc4CCu.jpg

Last edited:
I am using users online today widget part of most users widget. It shows an un named user constantly see screen shot it has be encircled in red.online.webp

you may like to have a look at www.oururdu.com. It is last widget on home page sidebar.
any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
@lms I've just installed this add-on and am using the "Most replies to threads" widget.
upload_2014-10-30_14-2-21.webp
I've tried to see where I can change the colour of the title box to match the other widgets on my website like this:
upload_2014-10-30_14-4-27.webp

Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

Last edited:
I am looking for a widget to list Most Active (posts) Users participating in a specific forum (node 7).
I would like this be displayed like below. Greatly appreciate your help!

upload_2015-1-29_18-28-57.webp

Hi
I do not manage to change Most Threads widget titles, even after changing both "Widget title" and "Title" fields.
Thanks for your help !!

I'v installed Recent activity widget, but it shows only on CTA portal page, and i want it to show on forum page to.

P.S.: in Position area, the setting is "all"

Thank you

L.E.: The problem was Clear Sidebar widged, it was installed on forum_list

Last edited:
XenFacil Widget Cuenta atras (Count Down)
This text appears because an update of widget framework changed the way for title. Please, wait for an update, although I'm considering upgrading each widget separately.

Salud2

Top Bottom