Resource icon

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2

No permission to download
Look into xf_widgets_recent_threadsSidebar.css template. I think
Code:
#maxThreadsPostersSidebar .secondaryContent {
   background: #FFFFFF url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") repeat-x center bottom;
  color: #000000;
}
Try it.

Salud2

Look into xf_widgets_recent_threadsSidebar.css template. I think
Code:
#maxThreadsPostersSidebar .secondaryContent {
   background: #FFFFFF url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") repeat-x center bottom;
  color: #000000;
}
Try it.

Salud2

Thanks, I certainly try that.

Here's a question I had forgotten to ask in the post you just answered.

If you check the screensahot I provided in that post #100, the title of the widget is +Viewed.

I've tried to change it and can't. there has to be a way that is not a title I wish to use.

Please advise. Thanks!!

In the widget settings page into widget widgetframework edit, look for title (it may be twice). Change them both.

Salud2

In the widget settings page into widget widgetframework edit, look for title (it may be twice). Change them both.

Salud2

Didn't. Check screenshots.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 11.48.45 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 11.48.45 AM.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 11.48.31 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-21 at 11.48.31 AM.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
How can i change the blue background like normal widgets? See screenshot...left the new posts widget, right the normal widget for last threads.
lb.webp nt.webp

Callback XenFacil_Widgets_Listener_WFRenderer::load_class is invalid (Invalid Class).SOLVED ignore it!!

@lms on the Recent Activity widget, it seems there is a date or age limit to what can be shown in addition to the post limit setting. Is there a way to change the date limit value?

Also in the version I am using, the description text under the "Limit" check box in the Recent Activity widget is in Spanish :whistle:

@lms on the Recent Activity widget, it seems there is a date or age limit to what can be shown in addition to the post limit setting. Is there a way to change the date limit value?
Yes. I look into this for update it.
Also in the version I am using, the description text under the "Limit" check box in the Recent Activity widget is in Spanish :whistle:
Ooops. I look for correct this.

Salud2

Hi, I use the recent activity widget and I'm happy with it.
However, there is one small issue when I use it in combination with the media gallery . When I add a new media this activity is shown in the activity stream.
But when someone rates or leaves just a comment only an avatar and a date appear in the activity stream.
In the xf activity stream at /community/recent-activity/ everything is fine.
Any ideas how I could fix this, @lms ?

Last edited:
I set up count down widget on a forum with right to left language. the problem is that counter looks inverted. It changed the order of digits therefore t he seconds change like
95 instead of 59
85 instead of 58
75 instead of 57
65 instead of 56
55 instead of 55

and so on
Same is the case with minutes, hours and other values
Any idea or help is appreciated

No problem I figured that out.
All you have to do is to change the style properties of Property Group: XenFacil's Widgets : Digitos :Miscellaneous
Change from left to right as
Code:
float: right;
padding-right: 2px;

@lms thanks for such a nice addon. the countdown can be modified to show number of days instead of weeks through template modification. You may consider adding it through widget frame work instead of template modification. here is what i did to template named xf_widgets_CuentaAtrasWidget:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(document).ready(function() {
        $('#countdown{xen:if "!{$sidebar}",'noSidebar'}{$caId}').countDown({
            targetDate: {
                'day':        {$widget.options.dia},
                'month':    {$widget.options.mes},
                'year':        {$widget.options.ano},
                'hour':        {$widget.options.hora},
                'min':        {$widget.options.minuto},
                'sec':        {$widget.options.segundo},
                'utc':        {$widget.options.cautc},

},
                'omitWeeks':    true
        });
    });
    </script>
it is just passing one additional variable in script named 'omitWeeks' and ofcourse deleting the div which displays weeks in the counter.

you may like to add this function in next update.

it is just passing one additional variable in script named 'omitWeeks' and ofcourse deleting the div which displays weeks in the counter.

you may like to add this function in next update.
It is possible. I'll keep that in mind.

Salud2

Top Bottom