Resource icon

Widget for [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) Add-on on WidgetFramework 1

No permission to download
there is a typo in the code example on the first page:

<xen:requiere css="EWRmedio.css" />

should read:

<xen:require css="EWRmedio.css" />

if you're creating the template yourself, you'll run into an error upon saving it until you make this correction.
You are right. I have corrected the post. Requiere is require in spanish.

Salud2

now that i have this installed, i see that clicking on ANY of the videos just takes you to the videos/media section (i.e. yoursite.com/media) instead of to the video (i.e. yoursite.com/media/clickedonvideo).

this doesn't really make much sense. can this be fixed? it's confusing to my users, since the xenporta widget functioned in a way that clicking on the video took you directly to that video.

also, is it necessary to have the image zoom out when you mouse over it? is there a way to disable it?

This widget use the xenmedio template. You say to add or modify the template. I have not installed or not xenportal xenmedio. I look into the widget to see what can be done.

Salud2

This widget use the xenmedio template. You say to add or modify the template. I have not installed or not xenportal xenmedio. I look into the widget to see what can be done.

Salud2

the widget for xenmedio does not act anything like the widget you created. if you'll take a look at my website, squattheplanet.com, you'll see that mousing over the images for each video in the widget makes the image zoom up. also, the link for each video links to squattheplanet.com/videos, not to the video url itself.

this is not how the original xenmedio widget acts.

Hi,

I've completed the following steps:

1. Install (if needed) [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media).
  2. Install (if needed) [bd] Widget Framework
  3. Install (if needed) XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers
  4. upload folders and files within 'upload' folder to your XenForo's forum root.
  5. You must configure XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers options withEWRmedio_MediaRecentWidget and save changes.

Next are these steps:
  • You must configure XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers options withEWRmedio_MediaRecentWidget and save changes.
  • Edit and replace ALL text of EWRblock_MediaRecent with supplied code below
  • ACP -> Appareance -> Add Widget -> Select Render MediaRecent and set the rest as you like.
  • Enjoy.

1. Where do I find/create EWRblock_MediaRecent?
2. How can I choose which and how many media to display in the sidebar widget?

I've installed XenPortal as I read in this discussion that it's needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, ...

1. Where do I find/create EWRmedio_MediaRecent?
2. How can I choose which and how many media to display in the sidebar widget?

I've installed XenPortal as I read in this discussion that it's needed.

Thanks!
EWRmedio_MediaRecent template of EWR porta.
I thing to in widget option or EWRmedio block.

I have long since abandoned and this is for XenForo 1.0 and 1.1

Salud2

You mean your add-on is for XenForo 1.0 and 1.1? What media portal and widget alternatives are there for 1.2?

Top Bottom