why not member-card at Registered-Members-List ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erich37

At the "Registered Members List", clicking onto a certain member-name does not open the member-set-card.

http://xenforo.com/community/members/

Any reason this is different at the list of "Registered Members" compared to the list of "Online Members" ?

Should be consistent behavior, no matter which list you are looking at.

EDIT: Never mind I see what you're referring to, could be designed as such to make the forum interactive towards the people that are on. But... I myself would like consistency as well.

The member card is only for if you are out and about on the forum, posting, reading, etc. If for some reason you want a members' info, you can click on their av and get the member card without having to leave the page you're on.

If someone is on the member list, I would pretty much assume that they are wanting to go right to their profile.

The member card is only for if you are out and about on the forum, posting, reading, etc. If for some reason you want a members' info, you can click on their av and get the member card without having to leave the page you're on.

If someone is on the member list, I would pretty much assume that they are wanting to go right to their profile.

This then doesn't follow on, as the users in the sidebar: newest and high-posting are given member-cards.

I have no idea. I just know that if you're on the forum you click on an AV you'll get the member card.
IF you're on the member list, click on an AV and you'll go to the profile.

That's as it should be.

I have no idea. I just know that if you're on the forum you click on an AV you'll get the member card.
IF you're on the member list, click on an AV and you'll go to the profile.

That's as it should be.

That's what's not happening on that aforementioned page. Click on the AV of both people in the list, and in the grid.

This is a good thing, the extra stats aren't blown out for those in the grid.

Makes sense.
Please close this suggestion.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom