XF 2.2 Why my xenforo site content not coming Google search .

Search Engine Optimization.
You shouldn't have to "buy" anything, but be sure you submit your site to Google to index, but since you say it's "private" then SEO isn't going to do you much good if you have areas blocked off to public view as what a guest can see is what they go by unless you provide a login for GSE to use.
You also need to adjust your robots.txt to reflect what you want to be indexed by search engines.

Private site means I don't want share my site name 😅
Yes, but if the site name is [EDIT] not available to Google I'm not sure it will be able to index it very well. Even if it can, without that name I believe there is little point in thinking about SEO or asking advice of people who do not have access to the site.

Last edited:
How old is the site? It can take some time to appear anything earlier than page 14 of google. Also google can apparently penalise and push a site right back (or off) if you have tried certain dubious SEO strategies. There are people offering to sell masses of backlinks for example and they are not all good ones - google may pick that up. The way to get higher up google is just keep posting regular content and have plenty of good quality content. It does also help if you have some good, quality back links. You can get these by going on other good quality sites, relevant to your area and seeing if you can have your own site linked. If you just paste it various places it'll probably get deleted as spam so you might need to ask nicely. Also the "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" can get picked up by google and penalise the site too - eg if you and another site agree to both post links to each others sites. Once that might be ok but if done a number of times with various other sites .................

How old is the site? It can take some time to appear anything earlier than page 14 of google. Also google can apparently penalise and push a site right back (or off) if you have tried certain dubious SEO strategies. There are people offering to sell masses of backlinks for example and they are not all good ones - google may pick that up. The way to get higher up google is just keep posting regular content and have plenty of good quality content. It does also help if you have some good, quality back links. You can get these by going on other good quality sites, relevant to your area and seeing if you can have your own site linked. If you just paste it various places it'll probably get deleted as spam so you might need to ask nicely. Also the "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" can get picked up by google and penalise the site too - eg if you and another site agree to both post links to each others sites. Once that might be ok but if done a number of times with various other sites .................
Very good concept thanks you . That means I need minimum 14 post . My site old 3 months

Top Bottom