Why members who doesnt have purchased XF cant see full images?

Claudio

In lot of threads i see images thumbnails but i cant see images in full size..

why this?

i want to see how mods for XF looks like before purchase XF... im not requesting to allow me to download files, im requesting to see images in full size..

In lot of threads i see images thumbnails but i cant see images in full size..

why this?

i want to see how mods for XF looks like before purchase XF... im not requesting to allow me to download files, im requesting to see images in full size..
The current attachment system doesn't differentiate between images and archives, so attachments are turned off for non-customers in the customer only forums.

ho well...thanks...so i will buy new glasses to see the images (y)

pd: i would buy just know a xenforo licence, but the problem is that to get updates, i must pay $40 after 1st year...

ho well...thanks...so i will buy new glasses to see the images (y)

pd: i would buy just know a xenforo licence, but the problem is that to get updates, i must pay $40 after 1st year...
You only need to pay $40 to retain access to updates, you can still use the software. If you let it lapse after the first year, and renew 2 years after, you still only need to pay $40 to gain access to the newest updates.

yeah, i see that xenforo is the best and i like it too much, but im accustomed to vb4, who provides life time updates for vb4.. this on xf would be great but i appreciate the effort that xf developers made and i understand that they need money to grow

hahah you made me laugh xD :ROFLMAO:

but imagine that a serious vulnerability was discovered and affects all versions...you will need to pay 40usd to fix your old version
I want to say patches would be free but so far I don't think this particular topic has come up (or at least it was so small I don't recall anything about it). The only thread on a search was here but there wasn't a confirmation. :unsure:

Sticking to vBulletin 4 because they release fix their security issues for you for free. : riiiiight :

But you're right, vBulletin 4 has a bunch of those the last few years, so it seems.

Remember, everybody's allowed to make a mistake, and you're always welcome here to buy a license of XenForo.

Top Bottom