Why members who doesnt have purchased XF cant see full images?

Claudio

In lot of threads i see images thumbnails but i cant see images in full size..

why this?

i want to see how mods for XF looks like before purchase XF... im not requesting to allow me to download files, im requesting to see images in full size..

Based on the price of vB4 and xF, if you purchase xF and pay for renewal for four years, you have paid as much as vB4 cost you. Do you think the vB4 will last longer than another two years before vB5 is released? At the rate that xF improves, you would be past any improvements in vB5 by next year. That is why I cut my losses and moved away from vB.

I was able to purchase two xF licenses for what vB would have cost. So in a years time it costs $80 to renew but that hits the wallet less hard. :)

but imagine that a serious vulnerability was discovered and affects all versions...you will need to pay 40usd to fix your old version

Based on my experience with XF so far, I would imagine security patches would be released without any charge to end users - at least that's the impression I get of how XF do business; that they're not doing a quick money grab, they're doing it because they love it and they are in for the long haul, not just until the next shareholder's meeting!!! (y)

Kier - has this come up in discussions at all yet? and are you able to say what the policy would be for security patches?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom