Why doesn't the lightsaber light up the whole room?

DRE

Ever notice how the lightsaber, which is something so bright, only illuminates a small portion of it's environment, even when in dark rooms?

Ever notice how the lightsaber, which is something so bright, only illuminates a small portion of it's environment, even when in dark rooms?
I'm a Trekkie - but perhaps it's not the lightsaber which fails to illuminate, but the user, in which case you would need to blame the author of the subpar "instrument use for dummies" big, thick, yellow manual, if such a thing ever could exist?
dwarf.gif

I couldn't even reply to this. It put me in deep thought. Science 'Fantasy' versus Science 'Fiction'. I've always just lumped them in the same boat.

Stuff like the teleportation in Star Trek is just as fantastical as the lightsaber in Star Wars, and we already have a real life saber...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Too much money, too much time on their hands. :ROFLMAO:

lmaooo funniest part of that movie was the alien busting out someone's stomach and doing a dance routine.

Main thing that bothers me about Star Wars is that no matter what era, 2000, years in the future or past, all the technology is EXACTLY THE SAME

This takes place 3000 years before the original film trilogy of Star Wars and yet... the technology is EXACTLY THE SAME lol

Top Bottom